What are the biggest deal breakers for you guys (and girls) when dating someone? Does it matter how many people they've slept with? etc.

For me since I'm still pretty young, rips and girls who've sucked major dick are a no go for me. I will always think about how a penis was in her mouth before my tongue was and I'm possibly taking in dried cum from inside her mouth. /paranoid

What are some deal breakers for you guys?
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Quote by Tedward
if she runs her fingers through my curly hair.

Gets me off every time.

As for me, if she never refers to me as a "mate" then I'm cool. Really.
Quote by Tedward
if she runs her fingers through my curly hair.

Gets me off every time.

poor guy, he's never gonna live that down.
Go Veg.
yeah the blowjob thing kills me. its just nasty kissing something like that. although i never mind getting it lol. she will have to rinse her mouth after thoroughly tho.
Classical Guitarist
But seriously, if she uses the ****ing searchbar. I don't even care enough to try and make a clever/lame joke out of it, there's four threads about this that have come up in the past 10 hours.
Quote by PinoyxRockar
What are the biggest deal breakers for you guys (and girls) when dating someone? Does it matter how many people they've slept with? etc.

For me since I'm still pretty young, rips and girls who've sucked major dick are a no go for me. I will always think about how a penis was in her mouth before my tongue was and I'm possibly taking in dried cum from inside her mouth. /paranoid

Unless she kissed you right after you don't have to worry about that. I'm sure you've had jizz get on your hand from masturbating so by your logic whenever you pick up food with your hand it's like eating dried cum.
It was a graveyard smash.
1) Loyalty
2) Honesty
3) Attractive
4) Intelligence
5) Sense of Humor

No particular order

EDIT: After reading through the thread, I would have to concur. That aint cool.
Last edited by El Capitano92 at Sep 1, 2009,
Yeah, the blowjob thing gets me too.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Well, unless you're playing guitar by thrashing your dick around the strings I see no application of guitar technique to sex.

My band, Two Days In February
I actually don't give a damn if she kisses me right after i bust a nut in her mouth.

Come to think of it, in the past i've leaned over and kissed HER, to show how much i LOVE GETTING BLOWJOBS!!
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Cleanliness. If he's not clean.. Holy. I can't take that, at all. His hair has to be clean, teeth clean, and have the feeling that he showers daily and stays fresh (good dresser, smells good, etc..). Not lazy, either.

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
I think all guys have a problem with that. And my girlfriend went through a period where she just loved to tell me about the people she's been with. I let it go, though. The only deal breaker I have is whether or not they're on drugs, and how selfish they are.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
to be honest the thought of my girlfriend being with other people is mildly arousing in some strange way
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I have no standards... she just has to...

- Have nice boobs
- Have curves
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 121.45 lbs
- Have a name with 2 vowels in it.
- Have parents that aren't 2nd cousins.
- Have 2 siblings, best if both are females.

...****...
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
nice person, funny, open, pretty theres lots, im flexible thoug
dealbreakers
smoking
drug using
loose
anorexic skinny
constant misuse of the word "literally"

definite dealmakers
honesty
trustworthiness
plays an instrument of any description (except the tin whistle....hate that so much)
good taste in music
intelligent
loyalty
romantic
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Last edited by guitar-guy01 at Sep 1, 2009,
If she's Chester Bennington or not. If she is, well, I don't think I need to explain what would happen.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by guitar-guy01
dealbreakers
smoking
drug using
loose
anorexic skinny
constant misuse of the word "literally"

i like this one, because it works both ways. people like to proudly announce it and its helpful, i can move them from my 'interests' list to my 'wait til their mental age catches up to their chronological age' list without investing too much energy in them
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
If she exist, it usually do it for me

Oh god I'm so alone
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
I couldn't give a toss 'bout tasting my own ****, and I couldn't give a toss about how many people they've slept with. If they've got tits that protrude past their stomach, I'm game.
In all seriousness, however...

I hate chicks who scream really loudly when drunk, can't speak vague English, get offended by sexist jokes, pretend to be a stoner but never inhale therefore wasting your weed, talk CONSTANTLY without letting you even consider giving any input because they've changed topic already, phone you 16 times a night, try to stop/distract you from talking to ANYONE other than her, girls who claim to be spiritual/able to talk to the dead/freakin' hippies/vegan, are anorexic, and girls who make an active attempt to sleep with everyone in your flat.

I love girls who... uhm.... well, just don't do any of the above.
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
Quote by Talonwolf
I couldn't give a toss 'bout tasting my own ****, and I couldn't give a toss about how many people they've slept with. If they've got tits that protrude past their stomach, I'm game.
In all seriousness, however...

I hate chicks who scream really loudly when drunk, can't speak vague English, get offended by sexist jokes, pretend to be a stoner but never inhale therefore wasting your weed, talk CONSTANTLY without letting you even consider giving any input because they've changed topic already, phone you 16 times a night, try to stop/distract you from talking to ANYONE other than her, girls who claim to be spiritual/able to talk to the dead/freakin' hippies/vegan, are anorexic, and girls who make an active attempt to sleep with everyone in your flat.

I love men

fix'd
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by PinoyxRockar

Your with her and thinking of alot of penis?

Quote by Ed Hunter
fix'd

Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.