What would be a decent amp to play Metal on but have a good enough clean to play progressive metal and Iron Maiden-esque styles of music. I currently have a LIne 6 Spider iii and want to change for something bigger and with better tone not because i heard about bad rep. i dont really want to spend more than £250 as its my second propa amp. What amps best for me?
If you don't gig, your best choice is a blackstar ht5 halfstack. Will be much louder than the spider, and has lots of gain.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
I really doubt that the HT-5 will be louder than any Spider that is over 15 watts.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Hmmmmm.....
I guess I just assumed he had the 15.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
I have got the 15w spider and want somethng better suited and im goin to start gigging soon so are there any good amps with at least 30w or higher cos were only starting small gigs first
Gear:
LTD Viper-50
LTD V-250
Line 6 Spider iii 15
Randall RX120R
Boss ME-50
you should definitely look into a B-52 AT112, if you don't mind buying a tube amp. But of course, try it somewhere first. Buying stuff based on reviews/other people's opinions is REALLY not smart. And it will definitely be loud enough.
Quote by Vitor_vdp
you should definitely look into a B-52 AT112, if you don't mind buying a tube amp. But of course, try it somewhere first. Buying stuff based on reviews/other people's opinions is REALLY not smart. And it will definitely be loud enough.

+1
Gear
Guitars
- Ibanez GRX20
- Austin SG
- Alveraz Artist Acoustic Electric
Amps
- Kustom 15W
- Peavey Vypyr 75W
- Monitor speaker!
Effects
- Behringer V-Amp Multi-effects
- Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
- Tubescreamer
- Sampera I
Where can i find one being british (just to look at tht is) an all does GAK have or will i need to ship it?
Gear:
LTD Viper-50
LTD V-250
Line 6 Spider iii 15
Randall RX120R
Boss ME-50