Page 1 of 3
Do u write in cursive or non-cursive? Me i write in non cursive. i wanna write in cursive but i suck at it.

Cursive

Non cursive
A mixture of both. My signature is the only good part about my writing.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Cursive is for homos.
"When you're a young, long-haired guitarist, people don't take you seriously." - John Petrucci.

Quote by maskimx
I am really really not proud of this but there was a chubby, African American kid in my preschool, and I called him "Blacky Fatso"
Quote by holycow
Do u write in cursive or non-cursive? Me i write in non cursive. i wanna write in cursive but i suck at it.

i wanna rite wiv correct grammarrr and dat but i sucks at it.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by windowmaker
Cursive is for homos.

Coming from a man with a troll face avatar... your opinion isn't valid, sir.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
I write horribly. Can't compare it to either of the two in the OP actually.

Which reminds of something that happened back in 8th or 9th grade. I had an English test, and one of the things I had to do was translate a few words. I don't recall exactly what the word was, but after I got the graded test back, I took a look over it and looked at one of the words I had translated. I had no damn idea at all of what I had written there. It was completely illegible, yet it was marked as correct.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
no cursive whatsoever. always thought it was useless when i was elementary school, especially in the computer age. could never do that z right, so frustrating.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
as I'm an engineering student, I don't think I've had to write like.... a word in three years now, its all numbers

other than that cursive
Well for some reason here you're taught to write cursive in primary school, then when it comes to high school the teachers prefer non cursive. So stupid. So now I write non cursive as I always WANTED to in the first place. Cursive is useless just like so many other things you're taught.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Non cursive.
| | | | | | |

'What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end'

~I'm a girl.~
Quote by Våd Hamster
Cursive if I'm in a hungry.

That's how I read it.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Cursive since I got my pen licence in grade 4
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
non-cursive...it's faster...I only use cursive to sign things or if I'm trying to be fancy.
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Cursive, I can't see how printing would be efficient at all. Mind you, I write horrendously :P
Just regular printing, although it's pretty messy. But my handwriting is almost illegible.
A mixture of both. I'll usually link the 'L's with something as it's easier than printing the words.
Oh boy, my writing is almost illegible to even myself, it's sad, I'm not stupid, but I'm embarassed to show my writing to people other then teachers, it's horrid.
Quote by stevve
Oh boy, my writing is almost illegible to even myself, it's sad, I'm not stupid, but I'm embarassed to show my writing to people other then teachers, it's horrid.

+1, I just never got got at it I guess. My cursive hasn't gotten any better since the 3rd grade, when I learned it.
Nope, no sig here.
Quote by korinaflyingv
hahaha you had pen licences for cursive writing too? weird

No, we had pen licences just for writing with pens. I just figured that if I had a pen licence, I should write cursive, so I did
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I use stencils.
- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -
Capital letters in non cursive. The rest of the sentece is normally written in a hardly legible cursive.
Quote by Sinister Waffle
Who pirates Winrar? that has to be the most passive aggressive program I've ever seen.

"hey you should really buy me, the 40 days is up"
* hits X button*
" Oh okay, maybe next time?"

You sir have just won a thousand internets.
Cursive, but not with the lame fancy swirls and stuff.
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
Mine slants backwards a bit most of the time , but I have a load of different styles which I randomly switch between.

stratkat
Quote by SmarterChild
Cursive. Or as we called it, when I learned it aged about 6, joined-up writing.

This.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I mix and match. Either way it's only a step or so above doctors handwriting for its legibility.
Page 1 of 3