A recent topic I have been pondering ever since I achieved my motorcycle license (not long ago) is the separation of the different types of biker groups according to Bike types.

Ok so I got my Bike license about a month ago and my brother is letting me ride his Suzuki Boulevard once and awhile.

Here is what I've noticed...

Street bikers usually ride in packs and never give the "bike wave" (hand off the clutch side usually in a downward motion) at anyone except other street bikers. Cruiser Bikers will usually give me the wave. And Crossover/hybrid bikes are hit and miss.

Alright just to make this clear I'm not trying to say "ohh c'mon guyyzz why can't we all just get along and be friends??" I'm simply asking the question do any of you belong to one of these groups/style of bikers and if so what inspired it?

In short: I haven't decided what type of bike I want to buy yet and want to hear some of your opinions .
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"

Get This
Quote by floppypick
Helicopter whirl...

If this does not involve you somehow flying with your hair, I will be horribly disappointed.

PSN = wario184
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Fucking Watermelons...

How dat shit work yo?

I belong to the real bike gang, you darn hooligans.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
get a harley, have a make over to make you look like zakk wylde, and act like a tool.
not saying zakk wylde is a tool.
Quote by Rhadamontrix
is this suppose to be a serious topic?

well it was an honest question/topic but I do realize this is the pit so...yea I set my expectations pretty low
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"