im waiting for the bdo line-up. sw line-up has way too much teeny emo bands, easily the worst line-up so far. But if i can afford it i might go to both.
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Quote by Souleater885

too lazy to searchbar

Not a good start, but...
It's going to be a bit of an emo-fest.
I'm going for Faith No More and The Aquabats.
Quote by Skwisgaar Skwigelf
Fish don't gots no good metal to listens to.
Faith No More and Jane's Addiction. Plus Baroness, Reel Big Fish, Meshuggah and Isis.

Good times.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I went this year, twas awesome. 2010 lineup is heaps less impressive, to get NIN, LOG, DevilDriver, In Flames, AND All That Remains was a real treat.
I am so tired of rhetorical questions. Or am I?
yeh this year was sick. Alice In Chains stole the show for me
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
i think its a great lineup, im so going to the melbourne one
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Im going to the adelaide one to. For Eagles of Death Metal, Faith No More, Janes Addiction and Clutch mainly.
“Its not easy being a man you know. I had to get dressed today… and there are other pressures.”
-Dylan Moran
Faith No More, Alexisonfire, Trivium, Meshuggah, Clutch, Isis, Rolo Tomassi. Pretty good lineup. However, I live in England.
I hate festivals. I only go when a band like RATM or AIC plays. Wouldn't you rather save your money for a good concert?
Line up isn't as good as last year but I'm still going. I love to get drunk and shout at famous people.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Had to give this a little bump.
Drawing closer people! Scored floor tickets to the Faith No More sidey on the 24th, only problem being I've gotta wait through AFI and Gallows but meh. Grabbed some tickets for the Melbourne after party too, dunno if I'll go or not but I'll see what happens I guess.

Who's heading out this year?