I am off to university in two weeks so need to get rid of any guitar gear I'm not going to use, so feel free to send me any offers you want on these items and might eventually have to send them to you

Line 6 POD 2.0 - £60

Peavey Vypyr 15 - £50

Behringer DD400 - £15

PM me and I will work out the cost of shipping on top of the price if you are interested in an item.

Pictures coming once my camera has charged.
The POD has a USB output so you can record on your computer, right?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
You can use the pod 2.0 through USB as i have one but you need a adapter that maplins sells.

Where in England are you based and how much would postage be on the amp? Do not PM me as they don't work
Legend.
Quote by Lord_Westwood
You can use the pod 2.0 through USB as i have one but you need a adapter that maplins sells.

Where in England are you based and how much would postage be on the amp? Do not PM me as they don't work

It would be about £10 i think, I'll package it up today and weigh and measure it to get a closer estimate, but it's not that heavy or that big.
Whoops sorry forgot to answer that haha, I'm based near Gloucester in gloucestershire.
C'mon somebody low-ball me some offers, I really need to get rid of these things this week.
Hmmm what is the lowest price you will take on the amp and i will come and pick the amp up? If you would prefer to deal with this through e-mail or msn let me know.
Legend.
Quote by iamtompublic
£11.78 standard parcel
£13.82 first class parcel
£14.99 parcelforce 48

PARRRRCEEEL FOOORCE

WE WILL GET THIS PACKAGE TO YOOOOU

Sorry... I couldn't resist...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMI3m6WDgn0
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by Lord_Westwood
Hmmm what is the lowest price you will take on the amp and i will come and pick the amp up? If you would prefer to deal with this through e-mail or msn let me know.

send me an email at againstforgetting (at) gmail . com

Quote by dann721
can u ship the pod 2.0 to australia? how much?

if you pm me your address I can work out shipping costs.
Price drop before ebay

Vypyr £50 shipped anywhere in the UK
POD £50 shipped to the UK