Hey guys.
Looking for a new acoustic after I murdered my last hunk of crap.
I've looked at a couple of Deans but they were described as "pretty, laminate crap".

MUSTS:
Six String
Cutaway
Electric - Acoustic
£150 - £300

I'm looking at these. Any feedback on my selections would be appreciated.

Ibanez EW Series (favourite at the moment, visually and quality-wise)

Ibanez AEG-10E
Ibanez TCM-50E
Dean Exotica Koa ("pretty, laminate crap")

Thanks in advance for any help and suggestions.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Last edited by Vauxite at Sep 1, 2009,
Quote by scorpio2billion
Check out the Seagulls. Unbeatable in their price range. And yeah- avoid the Deans and the Washburns.

Seagulls.... yes (although you'd have to remove the horrible plastic rosette on the newer models; it's just stuck on with double-sided tape)

or how about Art & Lutherie? They're a sub of Godin... My brother just picked one up for $250 US and it's actually quite nice.

http://www.artandlutherieguitars.com/cutaway.htm
Take a look at Ovations if you can find them over there.
--- Joe ---
77 Bradley LPC || 07 PRS CE22 || 11 PRS MC58 Artist || 95/02 Fender Strat || 99 Gibson LP DC Std Lite
06 Ovation Elite-T || 12 Martin GPCPA4
Boss GT100 || Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 || Peavey Bandit 75 || Roland JC77
Quote by obeythepenguin
@ OP: Any particular reason you need the electro-acoustic? At that price range (Google says roughly $250-500 USD), you'll probably get better quality with a straight acoustic -- see this thread for the long version. You can always buy aftermarket electronics and install them later.

I'll do a little playing with it at church and it needs to be electro acoustic to put it through the PA system at the back (we have a huge church, 400+). It needs to be electro for that, and most likely a little secular gigging.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
^ Thanks a lot for your help. I'll look into them.

How about this?

Ibanez AEG20E
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ