Seriously, I can't find any gold plated pedal link connectors like this but gold plated:

I need 3 of them... and I live in the UK
why do they have to be gold plated?

also, I think that's a patented design, the company that makes them might only do them in that colour.
try places like guitar-cable.com or digikey or mouser for connecters.
Pow-Chika-Wah-Wah
Pow-Chika-Chika-Wah-wah
Quote by jimRH7
why do they have to be gold plated?

also, I think that's a patented design, the company that makes them might only do them in that colour.

Gold plating is 'supposed' to get the best signal fidelity. All I want is something like that but with no like cable wire just small.
For a connector that short, gold plating is like putting a spoiler on a Prius.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by BaffAttack
Exactly.

And if you're really that bothered about high-end signal degradation, you'd be using as few pedals as possible, and only ones with a top-quality buffer/true bypass.
Me, I like the very slight loss of high-end I get from using buffered pedals - it sounds more natural
Quote by BaffAttack

I have a Prius and I put a spoiler on mine cuz I wanna be br00talz and save the world at the same time.

EDIT: I am using true bypass pedals, i'm a hardwire *****.
Quote by livnew
I have a Prius and I put a spoiler on mine cuz I wanna be br00talz and save the world at the same time.

EDIT: I am using true bypass pedals, i'm a hardwire *****.

Well, the analogy was more to say "it'll do something for you, but you really have no shot at noticing."

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by BaffAttack
Well, the analogy was more to say "it'll do something for you, but you really have no shot at noticing."

Ok, either way, where can I find them?