Page 1 of 2
There was an article in the paper the other day that showed how much 5 20 year olds drank in one night - 195 standrd drinks between them. about half beer, half vodka, shooters etc. And it was a sunday night, they said it was a quiet night for them. i guess they throw up every few drinks but still i couldnt even get that much water down, Is this normal? doesnt the fun sort of wear off at some point?
No.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

It's normal. For raging alcoholics. I should know.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
But should they get new Livers?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
It's teh BR00TALZ
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
It's a great way to kill your liver and then be on the news when you need a liver transplant but they won't put at the top of the waiting list.

And then leave your hospital room to go to the pub for a drink but instead ask for a coke.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiii
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
TBH it dosen't sound much at all i mean between 5 ppl?

Just sounds great on the news nothing ellse.

To Answer you're Question yes i would and i have.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Last edited by Nexium at Sep 1, 2009,
There was a time when I drank that much, but it turns out that I'm allergic to it.... I break out in weird spots...

Like:
Park benches...
Police stations...
etc...
Its only normal if after they go in the pit and post a thread using bad spelling about ponies or something
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Quote by Vikingx
There was a time when I drank that much, but it turns out that I'm allergic to it.... I break out in weird spots...

Like:
Park benches...
Police stations...
etc...
Win.
I honestly don't understand what's the point of that. I mean, drinking is not a competition, and people drink because they like it, not because they really want to get drunk (no one likes to get drunk, it sucks and having a hungover is horrible). Plus, throw up so that they can keep drinking.. well, that really damages you, and drinking that much must cook your liver
if my old roomate and i had some blow and 3 friends, we could do it.
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Quote by SG_dave
let's average this out... 195 drinks between 5 people.

so that's 39 drinks each. Over a good few hours i'm guessing.

Generally i do about 25-30 drinks when i go out drinking. But expect to wake up in a ditch somewhere.

i feel like some old man waving his walking stick at you right now but youre f*cking crazy
Quote by Woozye
I honestly don't understand what's the point of that. I mean, drinking is not a competition, and people drink because they like it, not because they really want to get drunk (no one likes to get drunk, it sucks and having a hungover is horrible). Plus, throw up so that they can keep drinking.. well, that really damages you, and drinking that much must cook your liver

nah my mates drink to get drunk not to enjoy the drink.
Allso wondering where these the weak American beer ore the proper European Beer?
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by tom1thomas1

Is that because they almost always get laid afterwards? If so, you live in Perth right? Tell me the night club/strip club/bar and I'm there
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
are you sure that's not being measured in units?

I could do my share of that if it was being measured in units. I don't see how these guys had a fun night out when they were flooding their bodies with so much liquid they had to get up to pee every 10 minutes.
Quote by Shredoftheday
Is that because they almost always get laid afterwards? If so, you live in Perth right? Tell me the night club/strip club/bar and I'm there

haha yer we're still in highschool and the chicks are all sensitive and only want to go as far as hugging each other all day, actaully thats pissing me off its some fashion now for them to go round hugging as many people as posible. so no, no strip clubs
Quote by Nexium
Allso wondering where these the weak American beer ore the proper European Beer?

probably something queer like this

REAL MEN DRINK

GO Islanders!

Quote by SG_dave
let's average this out... 195 drinks between 5 people.

so that's 39 drinks each. Over a good few hours i'm guessing.

Generally i do about 25-30 drinks when i go out drinking. But expect to wake up in a ditch somewhere.

Man after my own heart
Quote by Kensai

we're called "university students"
Quote by seljer
we're called "university students"

and mexicans
GO Islanders!

Quote by tom1thomas1

Your friends are stupid.
195 drinks for 5 people, means around 39-40 each, OW HOLY FUCK.

That is suicide.
Quote by Woozye
(no one likes to get drunk, it sucks and having a hungover is horrible).

I like to get drunk, I dont really mind hangovers. Sometimes you just need to blow off steam by getting so plastered you cant remember your own name. I dont think there has been a day in the last three years when I havent had a drink.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Quote by sketchy z

REAL MEN DRINK

It says it's dangerous to swollow. to anyone drinking it.
Me and my friends went out on an awful binge at the lake once. There were three guys and we drank about 30 beer a night, most of them were shotgunned. We did that every day for three days.

Awesome weekend, awful Tuesday.
::type i'm here to stir the $h!t

Quote by Kensai

Ni i Sverige drickar sekert mycke hemmabränt eh?
jk

Ontopic:
Simple as this: no
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Page 1 of 2