Thanks...thats what I was thinking.....my Boss tu-2 just died...and I was either gonna buy it again or try the korg....
Going Forward One Step At A Time
I recently bought the Korg, the display is great and so clear to read, I greatly prefer it over the boss
Gear:
Musicman Sub Sterling
Yamaha RBXJM2
Ashdown MAG 300 Head + Ashdown 410T Cab
Bass Big Muff Pi
Korg Pitchblack
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Korg Pitchblack. It's more accurate.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Apparently its 0.001 accurate or something which is more so then a peterson so somethings of their. But its defiantly more accurate then boss.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Definitely gonna remember this, bought the TU-2 for 27 bucks from e-bay but i could definitely go for that larger screen.
"Rome wasn't built in a week"

"Yeah but when they built rome, they didnt go "hey look, there's a functional building" AND ****ING KICK IT OVER AND PISS ON THE ASHES BECAUSE THE PEASANTS WERE CRYING THAT IT WAS TOO GLORIOUS AND AWESOME."
Korg definitely. It's easier to read on stage and more accurate. I have never had a problem with mine and better yet I've had it for a year, used it every day and never had to change the battery. The efficiency of it is unbelievable.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Personally from experience Korg, i got one of their chromatic tuners not too long ago and its great.Especially if your not all that good at tuning your bass.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
I haven't tried the Boss, but I just got a Korg Pitchblack yesterday and it's awesome! Bright, easy to read screen, really accurate, and 4 display modes. Buy it!
Wow! Thanks everyone for your input...I defenitley appreciate it
Going Forward One Step At A Time