Alright, so I just purchased a half stack cabinet. A Mono, 200 watt Marshall AVT412XA. It cost me about 450US online.

So now I'm looking for a head for it, I don't know too much about half stack amps seeing as this is my first.

So I'm wondering if anybody could suggest some amp heads for this cabinet. Preferably I'd like to stay around the same price range as the cabinet (so used is fine). I'm not even sure if specific amp heads work any better or worse with this cabinet, I'd just like to know.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
450US. Wont get much for that. Look for a used Bugera head.
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Peavey Vypyr 30
DW Collector's 3 pc drums
Mapex Black panther snare
Sabian AAX/Zildjian K cymbals.
i really want a peavey windsor right now they're pretty cheap like $300 for the head i think and they're supposedly like a poor man's version of the marshall JCM
Have:
Dean DOF w/ Seymour Duncan Hot Rodded Pickup Set
Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb 50w Head
Randall KH-120 Cabinet

Want:
Marshall 1960a Cabinet
Quote by voicesoffcamera
So I'm wondering if anybody could suggest some amp heads for this cabinet. Preferably I'd like to stay around the same price range as the cabinet (so used is fine).
Quote by voicesoffcamera
Building a half stack
hahaha, no. That's not building. You're just plugging a head into a cab.
This needs to go in GG&A, not GB&C. I'll ask a Mod to move it for you.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
my first halfstack was the AVT150 halfstack , in a bedroom needless to say i sold it, it was alright, and i got everything cab+head for 400 GBP
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.