Okay, so I'm one of those people that can't stand cables running everywhere. I have 5 cables running from my pedal board to my amp. Which include a cable going to the front of my amp, one from the FX send, one from FX return, one for the amps footswitch, and one for power to my pedals.

I was looking into buying one of those pedal snakes but the only problem is that my footswitch does not use midi or 1/4, it's some type of crazy connection. So there's really no point in me buying the pedal snake if it's not going to clean up all my cables.

I was thinking, have any of you guys shrink wrapped your cables together to make a homemade snake? This option is looking the best for me. What do you guys think?
Whats the longest word?

Quote by timzee117
smiles

because theres a mile between the two s's!

/killme
If that's the way you want to go, it's definitely a viable solution. Make sure you get wide enough tubing for everything, and don't shrink it too much, only enough to keep them bound and snug. Also make darn sure you've left enough at each tail to reach every component without pulling.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
I don't think that's really necessary, I have a tuner then a wah pedal, which goes infront the front of the amp and in the loop a noise gate and a delay pedal. That's only 4 pedals plus a footswitch
Whats the longest word?

Quote by timzee117
smiles

because theres a mile between the two s's!

/killme