I am so ****ing pissed.

So basically I have a long day ahead of me today, what with being in the studio all day and going to a party tonight. I had a bowl of Golden Grahams this morning, which I bought out of MY money a while back. There were enough left for about 2 bowls so I figured I'd be alright for the next few days.

So I'm down at the studio and things are going moderately okay, but everything was so irritating. My lead guitarist turned up late and complained he had a hang over. Then my rhythm guitarist forgot his guitar so I lent him my Gibson which he ALMOST dropped on the mixing desk. Then my drummer began whacking his penis on the keyboards which was not funny at all. I was not having a good time at all. But we got everything recorded so I was pretty happy with that. Still in a bad mood at the small graze on my Gibson though.

So I decide to take aquick breather and go home to for half an hour. I needed to collect some stuff for the studio anyway. And what do I see? My uncle. With a bowl. OF MY ****ING GOLDEN GRAHAMS! There were none left in the box! What a ****ing dickweed. My day is ruined.

Anyone else had any similar experiences with relatives or other people? Some people piss me off.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Last edited by Led Pepplin at Sep 1, 2009,
Who. The hell. Cares.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Led Pepplin
I am so ****ing pissed.

So basically I have a long day ahead of me today, what with being in the studio all day and going to a party tonight. I had a bowl of Golden Grahams this morning, which I bought out of MY money a while back. There were enough left for about 2 bowls so I figured I'd be alright for the next few days.

So I'm down at the studio and things are going moderately okay, but everything was so irritating. My lead guitarist turned up late and complained he had a hang over. Then my rhythm guitarist forgot his guitar so I lent him my Gibson which he ALMOST dropped on the mixing desk. Then my drummer began whacking his penis on the keyboards which was not funny at all. I was not having a good time at all. But we got everything recorded so I was pretty happy with that. Still in a bad mood at the small graze on my Gibson though.

So I decide to take aquick breather and go home to for half an hour. I needed to collect some stuff for the studio anyway. And what do I see? My uncle. With a bowl. OF MY ****ING GOLDEN GRAHAMS! There were none left in the box! What a ****ing dickweed. My day is ruined.

Anyone else had any similar experiences?

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Ya so I thought this was about the discontinuation of Golden Grahams.

Comparatively your actual story is somewhat uninteresting.
My Uncle used to touch me... Its ruined my life
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
I thought this thread was about some kind of discontinuation of Golden Grahams, in which case I would've been pissed. But because it's about your uncle having the last bowl of your Golden Grahams (which can be easily bought for less than $5), I don't think anyone, including me, care.
This care cup is far from empty.

It's full of "who gives a fuck".
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Timothym
Ya so I thought this was about the discontinuation of Golden Grahams.

Comparatively your actual story is somewhat uninteresting.

ME TWO!!!

Also, wtf ever happened to Cruncharoos?! They were way ****ing better than Golden Wads-O-****
is golden grahams a metaphor for weed?it actually sounds like really good weed haha.

but seriously thats a nice blog TS
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Who the **** finished nearly all of my Bran Flakes this morning and left me with the ****ty dusty bits?
Quote by bulldozerbob
Who the **** finished nearly all of my Bran Flakes this morning and left me with the ****ty dusty bits?

<.<

>.>
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by bulldozerbob
I hear you brother. Worst feeling in the world. Boils my blood.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Quote by bulldozerbob

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Last edited by Jaymz_515 at Sep 1, 2009,
I thought this was about an announcement that Golden Grahams being discontinued. That might actually make me care about what's in the OP.
your rhythm guitarist FORGOT HIS GUITAR?!?!?!?! WTF?
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic