Well today is my 21st birfday (yes, birfday) and I really didn't want much. So when my parents asked, I told em, Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 Plus. They replied....wtf?

So last night me and pops went to Guitar Center and got me a PP2+, two 6 inch LiveWire patch cables and some GHS .10-.52 Boomers (trying out a new gauge). Today is a bit crazy as I am not only celebrating my birthday, but also moving back into my dorm at school so my camera is already packed away.

Anyway, just wanted to share since I've never really had a NGD.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Happy NBD!! (New Blackout Day!)

Edit: I almost forgot to add; today is my birthday too! Congrats fellow Sep. 1er!
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
cool, Happy Birthday/NGD
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Haha, thanks Mike, thanks tubetime, happy birthday to you too man.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Happy birthday, and congrats on the PP2. What's it like? I've been thinking about getting one...
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
you're 21 nao! go drink some beers

and HNGD
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
you're 21 nao! go drink some beers

and HNGD

Had a few beers last night, but had to get up early so I didn't ape sh*t. Today though, I will. I got a bottle of 100 proof Captain Morgan my cousin got me as a gift and an 8 am precalc course tomorrow morning. It is gonna be an interesting year.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by LaidBack
Had a few beers last night, but had to get up early so I didn't ape sh*t. Today though, I will. I got a bottle of 100 proof Captain Morgan my cousin got me as a gift and an 8 am precalc course tomorrow morning. It is gonna be an interesting year.

Sit near the door in that class, if you go...
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
Sit near the door in that class, if you go...

Oh, I will. Or at least the trash can.

Btw, just set up the PP2+ in the few 5 minutes of downtime I had. I need a new pedal board now. Moving outta the suitcase and onto a piece of plywood. Definitely going to have to customize it and velcro this weekend when I come home for work.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals