I am about to purchase a Hayden MoFo and cab, BUT I can't find any dealers near my home that stock it. Is it safe to buy the product online (from a trusted website I have used before)
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
I am about to purchase a Hayden MoFo and cab, BUT I can't find any dealers near my home that stock it. Is it safe to buy the product online (from a trusted website I have used before)

What IbanezPsycho is so delicately implying, is that you may have answered your question yourself. Confirm the return/refund policy with them before buying, and get it all in writing. Other than that go for it.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Wait...people are buying Hayden amps now????

DAMN

...and they make an amp called the mofo?
-Mike
Hatden MoFo? You lucky ****er! Sure, get the seller's warranty details but Hayden are building a great reputation for quality product and service which, I presume, includes after sales as well.
Give us a full NAD and review please. I have heard reports that the MoFo is like a Blackstar HT-5 but 30w!
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Last edited by Lurcher at Sep 1, 2009,
hey, your the kid who was looking at a mesa express before i got shunned to the FOTB, enjoy the mofo, lucky mofo

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Yep, although you answered the question yourself.

"Is it safe to purchase from a trusted website."
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
sorry to get everyones hopes up - I've decided the MoFo won't cover some of the Modern Hard rock I want to play without being EL34 equipped, so back to the drawing board...