Hi everyone, I'm just wondering what some people think of Theory of a Deadman, Nickelback, Default, and Shinedown. They are some of my favourite bands, yet there isn't a lot of tabs for them. I think they're all very good. Tyler Connolly of Theory of a Deadman has an amazing voice, that overpowers even Chris Daughtry. Brent Smith of Shinedown has a crazy range too. Default has to be my favourite of the four though, they're clean, good rock. Keep posting what you think.

-Chickenboot
THeory is the best of the bunch IMO. Just great songwriting. Also who needs tabs for any of those bands really? Theory usually tunes down 1/2 step to benefit Tylers vocals. Pretty simple bands if you ask me.
The most talented man on earth...
I think they are generic. I do like the early Nickelback though.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
The new single for Default is really good, All Over Me. I can't believe that they aren't just as big as Nickelback, they're just as good, if not better. But the same goes for Theory and Shinedown, I can't find guitar books for any of them other then Nickelback.

-Chickenboot
nickelback is alright i dont know about theory and shinedown just sounds very mainstream and average to me they have a few songs that stand out but for the most part its ur bland mainstream rock.
I never really got into Theory.... Shinedown is good with their harder stuff. I also wasn't crazy about Nickelback's new one... their old stuff is pretty good though.