I know some Korean. I learned by watching Korean television in France, because it was the only channel they used english language. I only know how to say it though...
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
i have no idea why they use a lot of guitar sound in mainland/taiwan/hong kong pop songs but they never really take rock seriously

there used to be an indie movement in hong kong like 10 years ago, but not so much ppl play guitar now....
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Er..Sayonara? Wait, that's Japanese, isn't it? Or is it Korean? Fuck.

Japanese.

If it was Korean it would say "WHY YOU LEAVIN'?! YOU CAN'T LEAVE, NO LEAVE, YOU BAD LIE BOY! YOU BAAAAD, KEEEL HIM, NYUR SCHIT KILL YOU PARENTS, KILL YOUR PARENTS SCHIT NUYR"

or something like that I would imagine...

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by piratemetalhead
Mandarin is my first language and I'm barely fluent at speaking it, and can't read/write it at all.

xaxaxa biao zi
I'll have the Cream of SumYung Guy.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Quote by osXtiger
Japanese.

If it was Korean it would say "WHY YOU LEAVIN'?! YOU CAN'T LEAVE, NO LEAVE, YOU BAD LIE BOY! YOU BAAAAD, KEEEL HIM, NYUR SCHIT KILL YOU PARENTS, KILL YOUR PARENTS SCHIT NUYR"

or something like that I would imagine...

and followed by a thousands gallons of tears...and you can see from their TV shows...
yea, i didn't think there'd be many posts in this that quickly...china just isn't that cool when it comes to music
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
2 eggrolls
3 white rice
uhmmmm and some roast duck plz
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Thanks for all the cheaply made goods.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.