Hey

I'm looking for some pickups with pots, and all the electrics needed so I don't need to buy anything else, looking for any of the following:
SD Alnico B & N
SD Blackouts
EMG 81/60
EMG 81/85

Any other offers you have, just say....I am not really bothered whether they're active or passive, as long as they're awesome.

Looking to spend about £80-£120 posted

Cheers, Will.
i have an alnico II pro neck if you'd like that?
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
no problem. £58 shipped if you're interested, let me know if you want it at any point

Cheers
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
I've got a duncan 59 bridge and alnico 2 pro neck both with 4 conductor wire. The 59 has never been used because it didn't fit into the direct mount guitar I wanted to put it in. The alnico 2 pro had been installed into my guitar for about 10min and was then taken right back out because I didn't like the way it sounded in basswood. Both of these pickups have been kicking around my workshop for the last 6 years so they are going to have some light serface scratches on the but they are in better shape than they would be if they had been on a guitar for the last 6 years. I'll retape the bobbins and replace the dingy old screws on the bottom and give the pickup a bit of a polish so with any luck they will look brand new when you get them.

New this set would cost you around 140 quid. I'll let them go for 100 posted.
Not taking any online orders.
Errrrr why not just buy new online from Iron Gear. Most of theirs are around £25 a pup and they have a great reputation. Look at Hot Slag and Steamhammer.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Quote by CorduroyEW
I've got a duncan 59 bridge and alnico 2 pro neck both with 4 conductor wire. The 59 has never been used because it didn't fit into the direct mount guitar I wanted to put it in. The alnico 2 pro had been installed into my guitar for about 10min and was then taken right back out because I didn't like the way it sounded in basswood. Both of these pickups have been kicking around my workshop for the last 6 years so they are going to have some light serface scratches on the but they are in better shape than they would be if they had been on a guitar for the last 6 years. I'll retape the bobbins and replace the dingy old screws on the bottom and give the pickup a bit of a polish so with any luck they will look brand new when you get them.

New this set would cost you around 140 quid. I'll let them go for 100 posted.

Is there pots and switches etc.?
Maybe, I've realised I can't afford anything as I need a new guitar. Erm, if you still have them in like 4-5 weeks I'll contact you.
They will probably be here. I make pickups for a living so It's not like I'm actively trying to unload these. I only mentioned them because you were specifically looking for Duncan alnico pickups.
Quote by nospacesallowed
Ahh, thank you. What are your handmade pickups like? How much do you sell them for?

I make just about any type of pickup you can think of. As for what they are like, I think my customers buying habits says it best. Most of my new customers are playing on guitars with Bare Knuckle pickups and looking for an Upgrade. The vast majority of my sales are to returning customers. 8 our of 10 people that buy a set of pickups from me end up buying a second set in less than a years time which says a lot for my pickups. I think that pretty much sums it up right there. My pickups are as good or better than any other top of the line pickups on the market today.

Humbuckers sell for around 60 to 80 quid each.
I had a look, they look/sound quite interesting

I may be purchasing a pair of those, do they come with pots/switches?
^pots and switches are not included in the price. For people buying pickups I do offer pots and switches at the same price that I pay. Good strat style switches go for around 8 quid and pots are about 2 quid each while normal price would be around 12 quid for switches and about 4 to 6 quid for pots.
^yes, but some of my neobuckers actually have higher output than active pickups.