The title explains it. I called of work today because I had to study for multiple exams (I take almost all Advanced Placement courses) and my manager says okay that fine. Apparently my big boss overhead that I had called off and calls me back about 15 minutes later saying that he's firing me. So I told him sorry it had to be that way or some **** and hung up.(didn't wanna stoop to his level and cuss him out). I've been working for that guy all summer every week and even filled when other called off when I could have been partying my ass off and getting ****faced (not that I do though) and that's how he treats me!!! .

So my question is do you think I should have bitten the bullet and just stayed up all night to study after work? I don't really care that I was fired because I got more than $1000 in my account, I'm more able to focus on school, and I don't have to work with people I hate.
Bite the bullet, b/c if you can do that then your awesomeness surpasses any job anyways.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

nah study man rly.

you may THINK you can pull an all nighter, but you will without a doubt do worse on your exams by staying up all night. school is way more important than some **** job who have in highschool.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by KnownUnknown
The title explains it. I called of work today because I had to study for multiple exams (I take almost all Advanced Placement courses) and my manager says okay that fine. Apparently my big boss overhead that I had called off and calls me back about 15 minutes later saying that he's firing me. So I told him sorry it had to be that way or some **** and hung up.(didn't wanna stoop to his level and cuss him out). I've been working for that guy all summer every week and even filled when other called off when I could have been partying my ass off and getting ****faced (not that I do though) and that's how he treats me!!! .

So my question is do you think I should have bitten the bullet and just stayed up all night to study after work? I don't really care that I was fired because I got more than $1000 in my account, I'm more able to focus on school, and I don't have to work with people I hate.

SH*T
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Whatever. There are other jobs, and some of them might not be filled with assholes.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
So he's a dick... I took AP Psych, AP English lit, AP American History, and AP Calculus. How's them apples?
I have, actually. My options were taking summer school or going with my cousin for the summer, and I took summer school.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by LOLQUE213

Ad fail.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag