Since there are a ton of emmure threads im gonna make a thread about this album. I finally got it yesterday, and its easily one of my favorite releases of the year so far. think converge meets west coast crew hardcore.

if anyone wants a download link you should probably search google because im too lazy to answer pms. hah
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
got this jawn this morning.
ill
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
ps the last song on this album almost rips off converge but its an awesome song.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
bump

This album is incredible and needs more discussion. I would say it's tied with the new Pulling Teeth album for my favorite album of the year so far. These guys are playing in Baltimore tomorrow, but my parents won't let me go because it's a school day and it's in Baltimore.
Quote by Valderama
Fantastic.

BOTM please.

respect++;

this record is already one of my favorites of '09, i'm in love.
i like how the style and tone of this album is different from any of their old stuff. its darker, with a lot of fast drum parts
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
Awesome that everyone is liking that record. Lewd Acts rules -- go see them live. they are nuts.

I hope that those of you who downloaded and shared this record think about buying it -either digitally, physically in a record store, or from us at the DW estore. I won't rant about small labels and bands trying to make it work in a culture of free downloading (blah blah blah) - but I just hope that you guys support Lewd Acts by buying their records.

Here are their upcoming shows:

Lewd Acts
09/18: Boston, MA @ The Great American Hardcore Fest
10/16: San Diego, CA @ Che Cafe w/ Ceremony, Rise and Fall, Black Breath
10/17: Anaheim, CA @ Chain Reaction w/ Ceremony, Rise and Fall, Black Breath
10/18: Salinas, CA @ Building E w/ Ceremony, Rise and Fall, Black Breath
I'm going to buy this record when I pre-order Converge's LP as well, I fell in love with these guys with the Deathwish podcast. I think Kurt Ballou of Converge fame had something to do with the album, producer maybe?

^ I agree, they sounded like great dudes, support by buying
Last edited by BGSM at Sep 18, 2009,
although I have next to no money, i have just enough to order this and Axe to Fall. there goes lunch and shows for a few weeks, but it's worth it haha.
^ Just did this as well, but since I need some new clothes and postage is expensive I bought some merch as well... best looking shirts I've ever seen
Quote by BGSM
I'm going to buy this record when I pre-order Converge's LP as well, I fell in love with these guys with the Deathwish podcast. I think Kurt Ballou of Converge fame had something to do with the album, producer maybe?

^ I agree, they sounded like great dudes, support by buying

better hurry up, i think converge might be sold out already
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
just put in my order about half an hour ago, i think if it was sold out it wouldn't have let me go to the checkout. but yeah i reckon they'll sell out quickly.

i read when i ordered that kurt ballou was the engineer not producer. close enough haha
all i know is that bannon twittered last night that they were almost out. luckily i still got one this morning.
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
oh all right, cool thanks. i got one this morning too then. do you know how many they are printing?
i dunno but its a converge preorder, so that alone will make it worth triple than a preorder from just about any other band
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
I just ordered this record and the Converge preorder today which makes me a happy guy. I would have bought a second copy to sell later, but I'm pretty broke so decided not to.
I don't want to be "that guy" but my drummer used to live in california and he recently got back in touch with a girl friend of his who apparently is good friends with these dudes. she says they will apparently be getting a new vocalist and new name and continue to make music. not sure how true this is but im being hopeful it is.
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
anyone know what happened exactly..i think when i saw them in nyc with converge it was the last show with tyler. during the last song, "nowhere to go" he dove off a railing on the side of the stage into the crowd and no one caught him lol he faceplanted right into the concrete half way thru the song.
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
Quote by Lappo

o_o

wow

did he get hurt?

lol he got right up i couldnt believe it. he was in the crowd practically the whole set.
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull