I'm looking for pickups around £100 mark, both bridge and neck I need. I play mostly blues/blues-rock e.g. Peter Green tone.

Cheers,

Edit: 160 (USD), Also I play through an AC15 and the reason for new pickups is that they sound thin with high gain.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Last edited by Jak Archer at Sep 1, 2009,
PM CorduroyEW, he makes pups and u git 10% off..
Edit:
i didint see you need both... Seymour duncan is a good option
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Last edited by WTF!!is a TAB at Sep 1, 2009,
I am far too lazy to convert GBP to USD, but GFS pickups are the best value for the price. They are high quality pickups for cheap. By high quality I mean at least Duncan/Dimarzio quality. They're also reviewed on Harmony Central, check out the reviews. I won't recommend which ones because, as previously stated, I'm too lazy

guitarfetish.com
Gear:
Fender USA Standard Strat
1972 Aria "Lawsuit" Les Paul

Marshall JCM 900 Dual Reverb w/Randall cab
Traynor YCV40

Effects: (working on it..)
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
BOSS DD-6
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
1978 MXR Dist.+
How much are SD Alnico Pro IIs ?
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
treble - 10 0 clock, bass - 2 o clock. but the EQ isnt responsive at all.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Ah, well, it's got a Vox Style tonestack, of course. The Bass and treble controls are interactive with the mids. It's hard to get the hang of it, but you can raise the mids a bit, and this should make it sound thicker.
Try reducing the bass a bit, see what happens.

If you're in Europe, good cheap pickup options I would look into would be Irongear.
www.irongear.co.uk
I personally have used their pickups and they're great!
most of their pickups are only £20-30 but i think they have a higher end range now that cost around £40 a piece

hope that helps!

EDIT: just realised the guy above said irongear :P
Quote by Bigsteve92
www.irongear.co.uk
I personally have used their pickups and they're great!
most of their pickups are only £20-30 but i think they have a higher end range now that cost around £40 a piece

hope that helps!

EDIT: just realised the guy above said irongear :P

Have you got a soundclip of the pups because the new bleus engine pups look interesting
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly
Irongear sound nice for the money but Wilkinsons would be another good budget option and would be easier to find locally. Remember, to get a PG type tone you have to reverse the magnet and phasing of the neck pickup, so shielded wiring is essential. You can get the PG Blues set already wired that way from Bareknuckles but their list price is £190 a pair.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

get some GFS pickups at guitarfetish.com

even with import and tax they're still fawkin cheap
Quote by steven seagull
Howver, Spider have pretty lights to keep kids with ADD occupied.

My gear:
Epi ZW Buzzsaw LP
Ibanez S7320
Yerasov Detonator 100W
Laney VC15
Line6 Floor Pod+