So i need a stable reliable laptop that doesnt crash or have too many problems. I need it for running vsts live and general internet use.
Yes. Macs are great.

/thread.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
You'll need alot of power for that so no, get a stationary windowsbased computer and fill it with ram and a good soundcard. You can get away much cheaper plus you'll have much more power.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
if you want to play games, no, if you want to do anything else, yes

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by SPBY
if you want to play games, no, if you want to do anything else, yes

This.

Macs = fail for gaming

Macs = win for everything else

EDIT: I happen to be using one

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
What's VSTS?

It depends on what you want. You can spend less for more power with a DIY build on a rig, but you won't get all the bells and whistles.
I play guitar like a pirate with two hooks....so...uh...just call me Meathook! Yar!
Do It
Quote by L_Z_Nut
Who is this "Billy Joe Armstrong" you guys are talking about..... sounds made up to me.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
my penis is like 6 inches. i measured with a measuring tape and accidentally let it go, so i have cuts down the side.

RIP heaven's gate
Just get a PC and a good professional soundcard.

The idea that Mac are better for multimedia is 1) a myth 2) false and 3) stupid.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Last edited by Mad Marius at Sep 1, 2009,
Do it, get OEM copy of Windows, run Boot Camp, profit.
Best solution you're going to get if you can afford it.
Quote by raincoffin
Do it, get OEM copy of Windows, run Boot Camp, profit.
Best solution you're going to get if you can afford it.

what is OEM
I used to be a PC user for my whole life, and just a few weeks ago i got a macbook pro. It's so disgusting and it's so absolutely TERRIFIC. It's a HELL of an investment. Super awesome computer. Except for gaming, it's not so much for that. Get both!