Iabez MTM2 w/ Seymoar Duncan Blackouts
Epiphone SG

Amps
Roland Micro Cube

Pedals
Boss MT-2
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
I prefer the bass riffs of Sabbath's N.I.B. and Slightly Stoopid's This Joint to their guitar counterparts.
I lol'd you've been warned
Sea of lies and domination, both from Symphony X

In the songs both instruments play the same notes though XD
Quote by LazyBum
I prefer the bass riffs of Sabbath's N.I.B. and Slightly Stoopid's This Joint to their guitar counterparts.

Re-read the title.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
Slap bass version of Master Of Puppets intro. I did on our bassists bass and it rocked so hard!!!
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by Pac_man0123
For Whom the Bell Tolls comes to mind.

thats on a bass though
Quote by Tedis1111
thats on a bass though

Guess you don't know what vice versa means.

To be honest I can't think of any official song that would sound better on a bass or vice versa, but this little tapping riff I made up in Drop D on guitar sounded sick when my friend played it on his bass.

l-3p0h3-5-10/12\10p5---3p0h3-5-15\12p5p3-l
l-3p0h3-5-10/12\10p5---3p0h3-5-15\12p5p3-l...rinse lather repeat...

Not sure if the pull-off notations in there were necessary since it's a riff that's suppose to be entirely tapped but...never hurts to be too specific, most of the time, right?
Ibanez RG120
Schecter C-1 Classic
Bugera 6262 w/ Mesa Boogie Rectifier 4x12
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Boss DD-7
Boss MT-2 (Keeley modded)

GODDAMMIT I need a G Decimator...
Last edited by ZeroCS at Sep 1, 2009,
Quote by ZeroCS
Guess you don't know what vice versa means.

To be honest I can't think of any official song that would sound better on a bass or vice versa, but this little tapping riff I made up in Drop D on guitar sounded sick when my friend played it on his bass.

l-3p0h3-5-10/12\10p5---3p0h3-5-15\12p5p3------------------------------------------------------l
l-3p0h3-5-10/12\10p5---3p0h3-5-15\12p5p3------------------------------------------------------l

Not sure if the pull-off notations in there were necessary since it's a riff that's suppose to be entirely tapped but...never hurts to be too specific, most of the time, right?

actually alot of ppl do mistake it for a guitar riff and also ive never met anyobdy who said its better on guitar
gotta go with the facts
the Mission Impossible theme seriously.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
I prefer the bass riff at the beginning of Panic Attack by Dream Theater to the guitar version that comes in after 2 measures.
My name is Collin, please feel free to use it

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/pickgnomehu nters/

Quote by STABxYOU
Quote by Blakeu224

this is absolutely, 100% correct.
For example, Dave Mustaine has a signature coffee mix.

Good Morning, Black Coffee?
The riff in Metallica - Orion can both be played on guitar and bass but I prefer bass.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

I no this may be straying off topic but the oompa loopa bassline from the original charlie and the chocolate factory on a bass guitar sounds amazing.
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
I dont see the point in this thread....oh well
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]