PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
those are worth like 150 each max. or at least thats what i would pay if i were in the market for those. which im not......
those are some pretty good vintage boss effects, but I don't think they are worth THAT much coin.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
If they were black label silver screw, then yes, they would be worth that much... but i cant tell if they're silver screw or not from those pics
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps:

Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM800 2203 - 1960A

Pedals:

Crybaby 535Q
Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive
They're not that far off on the price. The VB-2 is pretty rare and sought after, and the DM-2 is also sought after, but is indeed slightly overpriced.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Quote by Dr.Pain-MD
They're not that far off on the price. The VB-2 is pretty rare and sought after, and the DM-2 is also sought after, but is indeed slightly overpriced.

I've seen the DM-2s go for in the $150-$200 range recently. That's a bit more than slightly overpriced. I haven't seen a VB-2 in forever though, it's probably been since the Dallas Guitar Show 2 years ago.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs