Recently, and by recently i mean 2 months ago, I ordered an LTD b104 at my local guitar shop, its been two months and i went to check on it today and the guy who owns the shop told me that if was sick of waiting, he could fix the electronics in an Ibanez SR400 he had lying in the back room and have that ready for me by thursday or friday, my main question is should i hold out on the new b-104 or should i get the repaired sr400?
I like LTD more than Ibanez personally so I say hold out for the LTD. and it's going to be new (right?) and not repaired :]
i'm NOT too cool for a signature.

Quote by Zugunruhe
just chill in the pit. its nice, like freezing to death.
yeah, i'm gonna wait till the LTD comes in and play both to see which feels nicest, as well the SR has a P/J setup which adds a bit of versatility over the B-104s dual humbucker setup. at the moment im leaning more towards the SR, ive played that not plugged in and it feels nice, but i wanted some opinions, thanks guys. and yeah. the LTD is brand new, the ibanez is only 2 months old or so as well, some guy bought it changed the pickups, brought it back and the originals were never put back in
Quote by TexMex
Recently, and by recently i mean 2 months ago, I ordered an LTD b104 at my local guitar shop, its been two months and i went to check on it today and the guy who owns the shop told me that if was sick of waiting, he could fix the electronics in an Ibanez SR400 he had lying in the back room and have that ready for me by thursday or friday, my main question is should i hold out on the new b-104 or should i get the repaired sr400?

geez, why in hell has it taken 2 months?

but yeah, couldn't hurt to try both and see which one you prefer
Quote by dullsilver_mike
..Bob Barker isn't dead.

Quote by The_Casinator
Nothing is impossible if you're on acid!

Quote by Holy Katana
What if the NES breaks? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
wait for the LTD, then decide its a much better idea cause you might end up kicking yourself in the head lol.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
I'd say that if you really want the ltd, then wait for that.
Though my honest opinion is that the sr400 is the better bass.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think