ok i recently got in to some acoustic stuff which is weird cuz i like death metal too. but i have offically run out of songs to learn to sing and play. does any bout have any recommendations. and please dont reccomend any metallica or megadeth cuz hetfield and mustaine are way to good for me to attempt it even.
try some:
Johnny Cash-Ring of fire
The Nobodies Acoustic- Marilyn Manson
All I got right now.
Quote by Union Jake
just straight up normal male group jerking session, it was like i was on my own aprt from getting kinda bumped into and the weird noises.
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

You earned your name, pal.
Quote by megadeth45
ok i recently got in to some acoustic stuff which is weird cuz i like death metal too. but i have offically run out of songs to learn to sing and play. does any bout have any recommendations. and please dont reccomend any metallica or megadeth cuz hetfield and mustaine are way to good for me to attempt it even.

Metallica too good? You can't play Enter Sandman or One, at least? (Well, apart from the solos...) Some of their newer stuff is easy as well.

But some fun acoustic stuff comes from John Mayer and The Beatles. Over the Hills and Far Away (by Led Zeppelin) is great but hard.

Also, if you need fun electric too, I usually find some songs by Audioslave and the Offspring easy and fun.
Last edited by rd93 at Sep 1, 2009,
metallic isnt too good for me its just hetfield does some really hard stuff while he is singing. i can do over the hills and far away. i can sing and play most greenday stuff and some plain white tees some white stripes some third eye blind some jack johnson some blues traveler and smoe bob dylan. and ive been playin since i was 8 which adds to 8 years. so its not that im incapable. its just that i am 100% out of songs to learn whether it is acoustic or electric.
Quote by megadeth45
metallic isnt too good for me its just hetfield does some really hard stuff while he is singing. i can do over the hills and far away. i can sing and play most greenday stuff and some plain white tees some white stripes some third eye blind some jack johnson some blues traveler and smoe bob dylan. and ive been playin since i was 8 which adds to 8 years. so its not that im incapable. its just that i am 100% out of songs to learn whether it is acoustic or electric.

Oh yeah, forgot about the singing part, my bad. True.
Quote by rd93
Oh yeah, forgot about the singing part, my bad. True.

very. i can play around 15 metallica songs i just cant sing and play as if i were doing them seperately like hetfield can