Chinese Finger Trap
Circa Survive
Fightstar
Madina Lake
Reuben
The Secret Handshake
Azriel
For The Fallen Dreams
A Day To Remember (A night to forget...)
The Plight
Hexes

And I wish I didn't have to see Annotations of an Autopsy & Trigger The Bloodshed with Cannibal Corpse in October
Check out my Electronica project!
http://
my freinds had the misfortune to see Bring Me The Horizon and Mindless Self Indulgence once
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
dude, a day to remember puts on a good show. why are they on that list?

and for me, i would say Dashboard Confessional, but hey, it was free. ha
Ax7

Bullet For My Valentine.
--Gear--

5 piece blonde sparkle Gretch drum kit

-Drummers need their own forum-
Bryan Adams.

The annoying thing is, I went to see him again 3 years later.

I made up for it by seeing Queen+Paul Rodgers the night after both times (pure luck) and in October, I have Bowling For Soup, Billy Talent and Green Day to erase the memory of him.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Bullet For My Valentine.

Not a hug efan, but I can't imagine that being a TERRIBLE gig? What was wrong?
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

When I went to see this guy's band. They played a cover of Another Brick In The Wall, and he totally ruined the solo.
Quote by turtlewax
Not a hug efan, but I can't imagine that being a TERRIBLE gig? What was wrong?

Oh, it was terrible. Never seen or heard em' before a freind convinced me to go with him to one of their shows. Not so much a ****ty gig but oh so ****ty music.
--Gear--

Quote by Phil Collins
Oh, it was terrible. Never seen or heard em' before a freind convinced me to go with him to one of their shows. Not so much a ****ty gig but oh so ****ty music.

*looks at username*

Quote by Stisan
*looks at username*

Um...ever hear of Genesis?
--Gear--

Quote by rjc18040
dude, a day to remember puts on a good show. why are they on that list?

Because when I saw them, they sucked majorly. They weren't as energetic as I had heard they were. Plus one of the band members was off sick, and the guy they got to replace him was really bad.
i guess PhilCollins didn't catch Mayhem Fest this year. Bullet was really good.
What was wrong with Circa Survive? I've heard they put on a great show and they make phenominal music.

For me:
Attack! Attack!
In Fear and Faith
I See Stars
HIM

and a bunch of other crappy local bands.
Quote by RyoujokuNoAme

Fightstar

Fightstar are freaking awesome live.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Louis XIV, luckily I passed out mid-way thru the set
Does it offend you, yeah?
Aerosmith... It wasnt bad. It just wasn't that good...
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun
Theory of a Deadman

I only went to see them because The Parlor Mob were opening. I figured since I spent the money I should stay for Theory. I really regretted that decision.
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Every hardcore band that I've had the misfortune to see.
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
Quote by IcePh0enix
What was wrong with Circa Survive? I've heard they put on a great show and they make phenominal music.

For me:
Attack! Attack!
In Fear and Faith
I See Stars
HIM

and a bunch of other crappy local bands.

i can understand Attack attack!, and to an extent i see stars, but in fear and faith is pretty damn good, and put on an awesome show.
Senses Fail
HIM
Saosin, I used to like them, but they suck live.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Silverchair. I mean some of their songs are good and such but their guitarist/singer is just such a twat he ruined any chance of them being good live >.> But hey it was free and the next band on stage was Powderfinger so it was all good.
Quote by RSOB Bass
Thanks Andy, you're fucking awesome.

Quote by XmydyingheartX
^___^

Quote by Andrea55
Banned because I love you!

Happily e-married to RSOB Bass
E-brother to Andrea55
E-Uncle to KitKat555
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Fightstar are freaking awesome live.

They weren't when I saw them.

Circa Survive were just plain awful live.
Last edited by RyoujokuNoAme at Sep 24, 2009,
Circa Survive? whatchu talkin bout?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by daytripper75
Angels and Airwaves

I've seen a good number of ****ty bands, but this one easily tops my list.

Also, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, I Am Ghost, Throwdown, Linkin Park, and LoveHateHero.
Quote by Its_Rock77
Circa Survive? whatchu talkin bout?

They were terrible when I saw them. Bad sound, epicly bad sounding vocals, and the singer was a bit of a dick. Some of my friends tried to meet him afterwards, and he just completely blanked them.
Quote by RyoujokuNoAme
They were terrible when I saw them. Bad sound, epicly bad sounding vocals, and the singer was a bit of a dick. Some of my friends tried to meet him afterwards, and he just completely blanked them.

Do you know how many people want to meet him? He can't openly welcome every single group of kids that try to talk to him.

When I saw them at Warped they sounded fine. But that's the difference between being a fan and not.

I get the feeling this whole thread is mostly just people saying bands were bad because they simply don't like the band, and at the same time not many people are going to admit that one of their favorite bands were awful live, even if they were.

Only bad live shows I've experienced were ones I was in.

When your singer forgets the lyrics to his own song...
Quote by bassbeat77
Do you know how many people want to meet him? He can't openly welcome every single group of kids that try to talk to him.

When I saw them at Warped they sounded fine. But that's the difference between being a fan and not.

I get the feeling this whole thread is mostly just people saying bands were bad because they simply don't like the band, and at the same time not many people are going to admit that one of their favorite bands were awful live, even if they were.

No, I'm going purely on performances. I actually like a couple of the bands I mentioned, like Fightstar, but they were bad live.

And at the gig I went to where Circa Survive played, it was only the friends I mentioned that wanted to meet him (this was when they were little known). I actually was a fan of CS before I saw them too, but the gig put me off.
Last edited by RyoujokuNoAme at Sep 30, 2009,
Robert Fripp was in the line up for G3 once. Satch and Vai rocked as usual and I'm a huge King Crimson fan but jeez-o Fripp was sh*te! He just built up weeeely waaaly noises then stopped, and then started again. Then stopped, and then started again. Then stopped . . .

I also went to see The Vengaboys years ago, I was drunk
Last edited by chunder at Sep 30, 2009,
Quote by RyoujokuNoAme
No, I'm going purely on performances. I actually like a couple of the bands I mentioned, like Fightstar, but they were bad live.

And at the gig I went to where Circa Survive played, it was only the friends I mentioned that wanted to meet him (this was when they were little known). I actually was a fan of CS before I saw them too, but the gig put me off.

Fair enough.
Simple Plan was the worst for me D:
Haven't worked out yet what the **** I was thinking when I bought the tickets, very poor band, worse live. Thankfully I came to my senses and threw the albums out
Quote by chunder
Robert Fripp was in the line up for G3 once. Satch and Vai rocked as usual and I'm a huge King Crimson fan but jeez-o Fripp was sh*te! He just built up weeeely waaaly noises then stopped, and then started again. Then stopped, and then started again. Then stopped . . .

I also went to see The Vengaboys years ago, I was drunk

That would disappoint me. I hope he was k-holed or wacked out on DMT; otherwise, I woulda punched him the balls.
Page 1 of 2