SO, I got to drive for the first time today! I was really, really nervous, but it isn't that bad. I thought the Gas Pedal was a bit sensitive (It was a Dodge Avenger), but now that I think of it, it was probably just me. My partner almost hit someone crossing the street though, haha.

And another driver earlier had driven into a metal pole.

So, does anyone have any interesting/funny first time driving stories?

(If this is a duplicate thread, I'll be sure to delete it.)
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
The key of driving is to hit EVERY cat that runs across the street.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
I tapped a parked car yesterday. Was trying to get into the last space in the lot. Luckily it just scratched the bumper and went unnoticed. I've been driving a while though.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
You don't know how to drive, obviously.

You must always floor it, and always yank the Handbrake to stop. It's much more entertaining. Espeacilly when it's raining.
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
Quote by EuBoat
Gears make driving much more interesting, I tell you.

I screw up with the clutch pedal a lot.

Whenever I change gears, it goes: *kkkrrrkk*

EDIT: I'm asian, so I guess that explains a lot.
Last edited by joshua122593 at Sep 1, 2009,
Quote by Flippy Floppy
Automatic.

Congrats, you can put your foot on a pedal and turn a wheel.
¯|(°_o)/¯
I enjoy driving. I pretty much do it for a living. The first time I drove though I was nervous of course, but caught on quickly. Never be afraid of driving. It's ok to be nervous at first, but relax... To be a safe driver you have to relax, and be alert. And stay the **** out of the left lane!!!! Gaaaahhh!!!!

Sorry....
Quote by Zox
This.

stratkat
Quote by Zox

Uh, thanks?
Quote by JDawg
I enjoy driving. I pretty much do it for a living. The first time I drove though I was nervous of course, but caught on quickly. Never be afraid of driving. It's ok to be nervous at first, but relax... To be a safe driver you have to relax, and be alert. And stay the **** out of the left lane!!!! Gaaaahhh!!!!

Sorry....

Thank you for saying that. Every new driver needs that ingrained into their skull...that gets so frustrating when people are so oblivious of their surroundings.

Anyways, driving is pretty much awesome.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Quote by JDawg

Sorry....

Haha, thanks for the advice. My nerves kinda went away the longer I was drove today.
Does anyone have the score chart from Deathrace?
The real one - not the Jason Statham one.

It's the most important part of driving.