http://news8austin.com/content/your_news/default.asp?ArID=250247

I knew this guy who did that..not well but its's just freaky cuz he always gave me a wierd vibe but I never woulda thought he could kill someone(& then burn her body). It's just scary to think about. & I don't understand why someone would help kill their mom over some guy that she'd only been dating a few months & not to mention that he was 4 almost 5 years older than her....
Ah man, this reminds me of a 50-60 year old drum tutor from my school. He was recently found out to be a paedo-rapist. He was alone with this 15-year-old girl who he taught at her house, and convinced her to get in the shower with him.

If he taught a real instrument, this would have never happened, I'm sure.

But it's the idea that they were around you, isn't it? It's creepy to think that all that time, you were in the presence of a sicko. I mean, obviously mines wasn't quite as severe, but I still see why it would freak you out.
Quote by greenelephants
Ah man, this reminds me of a 50-60 year old drum tutor from my school. He was recently found out to be a paedo-rapist. He was alone with this 15-year-old girl who he taught at her house, and convinced her to get in the shower with him.

If he taught a real instrument, this would have never happened, I'm sure.

But it's the idea that they were around you, isn't it? It's creepy to think that all that time, you were in the presence of a sicko. I mean, obviously mines wasn't quite as severe, but I still see why it would freak you out.

Yea totally. I used to work as a bartender/waitress in a bar in bastrop & even though he couldn't drink he'd always come up & hit on me & try to get me to go to his truck with him. I never did cuz he freaked me out & i'm not that stupid. It's just creepy to think that all that time he capable of actually killing someone else. I can't imagine doing ANYTHING even kinda like that to another person.

Here's a better link
http://www.austinchronicle.com/gyrobase/Issue/story?oid=oid:826436
Quote by greenelephants

What fifteen year old lets a 50-60 year old man "convince" her into the shower

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse

I was drunk and felt very lonely and...
Quote by SteveHouse

"Ok Suzie, for this next excercise, we'll both need to be naked in the shower. I'm the only one who needs to bring a stick though ..."

That should work.
Quote by SteveHouse

That's exactly what I said. Seemingly it was just manipulation, like he used the authority he had, like, the power over her. It was all quite bizarre, I thought it was just people talking carp until I read about it in the paper.

Edit: ^^
Quote by spanish lovin

Zeus's beard, I died of laughter
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal