Okay, now I'm in trouble.

My toggle switch on my epi black beauty is starting to pack up. The guitar is wired like this. Notice that the toggle switch has an extra contact to allow the neck/bridge+middle/bridge 3-way combination. Now I've looked for ages.. and I simply can't find a replacement switch, anywhere. The only one I've found was a sideways 3 pickup switch for the SG custom, which won't fit in a les paul switch cavity obviously.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, any help needed and appreciated!
Spent ages on a sig image before realising you can't have images >:[
Quote by The Paperclip
Okay, now I'm in trouble.

My toggle switch on my epi black beauty is starting to pack up. The guitar is wired like this. Notice that the toggle switch has an extra contact to allow the neck/bridge+middle/bridge 3-way combination. Now I've looked for ages.. and I simply can't find a replacement switch, anywhere. The only one I've found was a sideways 3 pickup switch for the SG custom, which won't fit in a les paul switch cavity obviously.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, any help needed and appreciated!
lol wut? lots of places sell the straight toggle switch for 3-pickups: *link*

Guitar Parts Resource
GuitarElectronics
CatalinaGuitars
Allparts
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
are you trying to say its a 4-way switch? cause im pretty sure its not since in that schem it says position 1 is treble 2 is treble/middle and 3 is rhythm. thats a regular 3 way toggle afaik
Douglas Spad with EMG 81x's
Epiphone LP jr. with EMG 89 split coil, alot of upgrades
Rig:
Power conditioner, Hush, ART Quadra/FX Reverb (all 3 in a rack), Peavey XXX, 2 Mesa 4x12 cabs.
@SomeoneYouKnew; forgot to mention, I'm in the UK, and not paying the stupid shipping costs for a switch is preferable..

@sk8freakrt; Its not a regular 3-way toggle. This one has an extra contact, see diagram
Spent ages on a sig image before realising you can't have images >:[