Hey guys!
So currently I have a Washburn BB-6 bass (6 string), Hartke A100 amp & I'm in an experimental band!
I have a Digitech EX-7, which is a guitar pedal but I use it for my bass more often, but I have to get it fixed!

So I was thinking about going for an MXR M-80 Bass D.I, to add some distortion to my sound.
But I was thinking about what other pedals I could get & I'm not sure what I want really.

So please suggest different types of pedals & explain why you think they'd be good for an experimental sorta sound!

I have influences from Tim Commerford (R.A.T.M), Dream Theater, 65 Days of Static, etc. if that helps out in anyway!

At the minute I've got about £130-ish, but I start sixth form this week & I'll be gettin' £30 a week from EMA money, so I guess suggestions should be under £200

Thanks for any help, if there's anything else you need to know, ask!
EHX Q-Tron?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Pigtronix Envelope Phaser.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
Pigtronix Envelope Phaser.

Looks pretty interesting!
I'll have to wait until tomorrow to look for sound clips though, got no sound on this computer

& more suggestions would be nice
Quote by _-Joey-_
Looks pretty interesting!
I'll have to wait until tomorrow to look for sound clips though, got no sound on this computer

& more suggestions would be nice

most filters an triggered effects are good for experimental stuff. one of my favourite, accessible, weird pedals is the Bass synth wah from digitech.

a bass micro synth from EHX wouldn't be a bad investment either.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Quote by Jhachey22
most filters an triggered effects are good for experimental stuff. one of my favourite, accessible, weird pedals is the Bass synth wah from digitech.

a bass micro synth from EHX wouldn't be a bad investment either.

I was thinking about the EHX Bass Micro Synth, seems like it'd be pretty fun to mess with!
Quote by _-Joey-_
I was thinking about the EHX Bass Micro Synth, seems like it'd be pretty fun to mess with!

watch the EHX demo. they only have a guitar one, but it's shows you all of it's capabilities, only an octave higher.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater