PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Looks neat. i'd try it out, at least.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
NOWAI! LINE SIX SUXZ!

no idea
If video games make you violent, does monopoly make you a millionaire?
Way to be specific in what you're looking for. It's pretty much a FM4, MM4, DL4, DM4, and Verbzilla in one box with a few more features here and there. The DL4 is awesome, the FM4 and MM4 both have a huge variety of filters and modulations, the DM4 has a pretty wide variety of Distortions, and isn't as popular as its brothers. It's basically like having about 100 stompboxes at your disposal- only downside is you can only use 4 at once (I think).
i actually tried in france last week, i was surprised. of course, i absolutely had to try it in a marshall MG (3) because the amp and the effects processor were both screwed in the floor. beh.
so i played with it, and well the distortions didn't sound bad, the modulations were great and so were the delays. i didn't get to try the looper though. there's an effects loop option and everything, and you can have 4 pedals turned on at the same time, i don't know if you can program some effects to stay always on, such as EQ or reverb, but it'd be cool.
all in all, great little machine, only lacks a wah =) to me it's well worth the price tag, i think i'll get one for touring
I tried one about a month or so after they came out and I REALLY liked it. Effects were all great and I was actually surprised the most by the distortions - it made the Blackface Fender Bandmaster I was using it through sound amazing (even for metal ).
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Last edited by MatrixClaw at Sep 2, 2009,
thanks for the help guys.
if my GC has it i might try it for my self.

and im impressed by the youtube clips. i dont really care of using 4 effects at one time. im not a big effects user but they're pretty useful for messing around.
feel free to add me
they are great, i say go for it dude.
im waiting for the m-9 myself
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.
Quote by Harvesterofsrrw
they are great, i say go for it dude.
im waiting for the m-9 myself

M-9?

what is that
feel free to add me
well i dont have the specific amp your talking about but i have a line 6 spider 3, which i am more than staisfied with. lots of different options, effects, channels etc. best part is you can set each channel to remember your settings for that particular channel.
Quote by bikecheez
well i dont have the specific amp your talking about but i have a line 6 spider 3, which i am more than staisfied with. lots of different options, effects, channels etc. best part is you can set each channel to remember your settings for that particular channel.

lolz sorry
the Line6 M-13 is a stompbox modeler. the Spider is a Modeling amp

im not looking for an amp, and im certainly not going to buy a Spider.
feel free to add me