I'm looking for a GT8/10. I have pedals and other things I'd be willing to trade. PM me if you are interested
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Bump
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
ttt
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
I love my GT-8! 4 cable method with a tube amp is the bomb.
EB JP6 (Mystic Dream), Peavey Predator (USA), Takamine acoustic

Mesa/Boogie DC-3 shorthead, 2 Recto 1x12s, BOSS GT-8 (4CM), Morley BH Wah

"Tone is in the ear of the beholder..." "To each his Tone."
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
I have a GT-10 I hardly ever used it because it's over my head (I'm too tired really). I bought an ME-70 to play with instead. What do you have for trades?
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Pedals (OD and Fuzz), and a acoustic guitar (Mid Range ovation from the 90s. it's worth about 250-300)
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era

thanks anyways then man.

I meant I could combine them by the way, not one or the other. I could do the guitar and an OD or Fuzz I also have an SD-1
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
maybe, I'll get back to you. PM me please.
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era