What's a Pre out?...it's a preamp auxiliary...what does that mean?

Also what's the point in having 2 fx loops? I can't really see any benefit.
One effects loop for each channel.

Pre out means preamp send, in other words effect send. This is where you plug the cable going to your first pedal in the loop.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Huh but on the fx loop there's a send and a return...so that's what i use. But there's also a pre out and line out separate to the fx.

i've only been using the first fx loop but it works on 4 channels
Your amp only has one effects loop.

The preamp out sends only the preamp of the amp, so you could use it with a different power amp if you want. The line out sends out a line level signal of the amp. It's different from an effects loop.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Ah ok that makes sense about the Preamp. Thank you I've heard it's good for guitar tuners though

Also i'm not using my marshall anymore i'm using an engl invader...so it's got two fx loops and 4 channels
Only reason I could think to do that is the impedance on the line out and power in might be different than the fx loop?
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
You should update your sig
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
Multiple effects loops are used on separate channels. Maybe one loop works on 2 channels and the other works for the other 2 channels?
I have a huge fear if rays.
Maybe it's just a thing for you to use? Do you have a footswitch to control the FX loops? I know some amps you can disable the FX loop so you could have different set ups for different things?
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey