Anyone talk like they do on the internet IRL? If you do, post examples.

I found myself doing it twice today. The first time was after lunch when this chick got something on her shirt and started complaining. I told her "Don't worry, I'll shoop it." The second time, I was driving home and got stuck behind this really slow minivan. I honked and finally the road split into two lanes and she rolled her window down and started yelling at me at a stop light. She asked me why the **** I was in such a hurry and I replied, "The internet is serious business." and looked at her with a blank stare. I found it to be quite lulzy.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
that second example was actually kind of funny, but that is really pretty sad dude.
Balls.
icwutudidthar, and occasionally om nom nom...

Don't judge me
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by rmr024
that second example was actually kind of funny, but that is really pretty sad dude.

I kind of figured that. I'm just wondering if anyone else in the Pit is as pathetic as me but so far I'm all alone.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I say "for teh lulz" quite a bit. People generally don't know what I'm on [about].
Derp, omnomnom and "Don't tase me bro!".

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I said Derp, icwatudidthar, cool story bro, and wut occasionally, but my mom has recently taken a likeing to lolcat phrases. it's quite annoying.
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Yes.
He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages
No. I prefer to kiss girls.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
I repeatedly say GIRUGAMESH to people at work while they are using the toilet.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
I talk/act the same irl as I do on the internet. But I don't really say "internet" things on the internet.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I've said "Icwutudidthar" and "you are doing it wrong!" before. My friend constantly says buttrape after beating someone in a game also.
Quote by Craigo
I keep hearing nom om om or just 'nom' for food or delicious more often.

Same here, though I don't say it myself

I use lol quite a lot when I can't be arsed to laugh properly, and occasionally make references to some of UG's funnier moments. Other than that, not really

EDIT: V I do that too, sometimes
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Last edited by Perfection 101 at Sep 1, 2009,
I say "for the lulz" quite often. That's about it, though.
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so