So I'm trying to learn some solos but I think I'm going a little too fast

So any tips, advice or solos you guys could recommend for a beginner?
Practice your bends, hammer-ons, and pull-offs. Also, it's always a nice idea to start out slow with a solo, and practice up to its normal speed. You can always practice picking techniques, too, since different solos use different picking techniques, as well.
Quote by JP Oliver
Practice your bends, hammer-ons, and pull-offs. Also, it's always a nice idea to start out slow with a solo, and practice up to its normal speed. You can always practice picking techniques, too, since different solos use different picking techniques, as well.

Ok but could you recommend any good solos for practice also when you say I practice different picking techniques what do you mean like tremelo picking and stuff? And again if you good give me some good places to get started I would appreciate it
depends what style of music u play for metal then ya lots of hammers and pull offs if blues or bluesy rock then bends and some hammers and pull offs
Originally Posted by TeenBite
Pfft, you all with your big shredding solos. I just play pinch harmonics, then play the same note again without a pinch harmonic. Everyone is like "teh fook?!".
You could try the solo of "Smells like Teen Spirit" it's not that hard.
Control your destiny.