What is the song where there is an instrumental guitar part in the beginning, then about 5-7 minutes into the song, somone, I dont think it was James, Lars, or Kirk, starts talking about somthing, possibly the death of another band member. I dont remember the name.
To Live Is To Die.
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
To live is to die, like some said.

By the way, I think it's Cliff Burton talking. Think they recorded him saying that before he died, and then used it in the song, as a tribute to him.

PS: Next time, use the right forum.
Even though Cliff Burton wrote those words, James Hetfield speaks them. Twas Cliff's last composition.
is that not just every Metallica song (minus the talky part).
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by PnT
To live is to die, like some said.

By the way, I think it's Cliff Burton talking. Think they recorded him saying that before he died, and then used it in the song, as a tribute to him.

PS: Next time, use the right forum.

i also thought that, then i saw the post beneth
Quote by gljbass
Even though Cliff Burton wrote those words, James Hetfield speaks them. Twas Cliff's last composition.

No he didn't, the 'when a man lies he murders a part of the world' or whatever speech was written by Paul Garhardt.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by gljbass

Oh really? Didn't know that.

Thanks for the information
Quote by CTFOD
No he didn't, the 'when a man lies he murders a part of the world' or whatever speech was written by Paul Garhardt.

Hope he doesn't sue Cliff.

Sorry, bad joke