Effects
Dimebag wah
carbon copy
evh phase
blackstart ht-duel
holy grail plus
electric mistress stereo
dd-20
Glam?! if they sounded different it was because the lead singer was sick but seriously talk to me when you can do everything better than them!
there are a lot of bands better then them. You go to see them for a show, not for the music. Honestly, I saw seether open for them and thought seether did a way better job then nickleback. If you want a real bands I can name some for you.
Guitars
Prs Custom 24
Fender Jaguar
Gibson Les paul standard dc
Ibanez as71

Amps
Peavey xxx
Crate v-32h/cab

Effects
Dimebag wah
carbon copy
evh phase
blackstart ht-duel
holy grail plus
electric mistress stereo
dd-20
that burn it to the ground song is so ****in retarded, they think the are badass hellraisers, bull ****, bunch of pussies
nave says it best
Guitars
Prs Custom 24
Fender Jaguar
Ibanez as71

Amps
Peavey xxx
Crate v-32h/cab

Effects
Dimebag wah
carbon copy
evh phase
blackstart ht-duel
holy grail plus
electric mistress stereo
dd-20
what are you talking about Seether didnt open for them this year it was Saving Abel Papa Roach and Hinder Plus awhile ago Nickelback opened for 3 doors down and Nickel back showed them up big time I know they are not the best band but they are among the best Plus they are more bad ass than you are if they are pussies you are the douche bag
in chicago saving abel seether and nickleback it was like 3 or 4 months ago.
Guitars
Prs Custom 24
Fender Jaguar
Ibanez as71

Amps
Peavey xxx
Crate v-32h/cab

Effects
Dimebag wah
carbon copy
evh phase
blackstart ht-duel
holy grail plus
electric mistress stereo
dd-20
As long as you enjoyed the show, thats all that matters, not what the rest of us think of the band.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by fighterboy10
what are you talking about Seether didnt open for them this year it was Saving Abel Papa Roach and Hinder Plus awhile ago Nickelback opened for 3 doors down and Nickel back showed them up big time I know they are not the best band but they are among the best Plus they are more bad ass than you are if they are pussies you are the douche bag

I like this troll. He's hilarious.
hey I dont know you need to be more specific I dont know if that is a complement or a put down
More the latter.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Did you get some natties before or after the show, brah?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
ugh, these guys played at an amphitheater in my city last night.
i could hear it from my backyard, it was horrible.
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Quote by Andeexfactor
Nickelback is to music what John Wilkes Booth is to music.

Don't you mean what John Wilkes Booth is to Abraham Lincoln?
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
Don't you mean what John Wilkes Booth is to Abraham Lincoln?

I guess you never heard John Wilkes Booth's band. Did a ton of really shitty Milli Vanilli covers.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I guess you never heard John Wilkes Booth's band. Did a ton of really shitty Milli Vanilli covers.

Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Last edited by David_Bowie=GOD at Sep 3, 2009,
Quote by fighterboy10
I went to see Nickelback and they ROCKED who Else went?

What are you kid? 11? 12?

Why dont you grow up and listen to music that doesnt suck
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun
Quote by Jack Off Jill

DUUUUDDDEE, gotta pre game that sh*t man, had about 8 before I went then 20 more when I was there. I kicked some guys ass in the mosh pit, **** was so cash
Okay im 19 and Nickelback is one of the most popular bands of the century so you are just a retard let me guess you like green day
Popular doesn't necessarily mean good.
Quote by ErikLensherr

He's fourteen... weird... I wasn't that stupid last year. Why is he? I don't think this guy knows that there are bands that don't appear on the radio.
Quote by PluckU
OH **** YOU says the computer, YOU MAY ONLY HAVE 1, READ IT, ONE AUDIO TRACK >:O I then i got pissed off and through my tuner against a wall
Yea I know Ive never heard Nickleback on the radio I went to the music store and found them And Im not 14 Im 19 I lie about my age all the time
A lot of bands aren't popular because there are more people who listen to commercial radio than there are that listen to independent radio. And Nickelback aren't that good, they have the same sound throughout their career. And the singer's voice sounds like he smoke 45 packs of cigarettes a day
its called raspy and they have changed their sounnd they used to sound like country mixed with rock now they sound closer to metal than country
Closer to metal?
Quote by ErikLensherr

I dont care about grammar when im on a forums site and im not talking about when they started getting popular im talkin curb to dark horse
I feel they are more country now then before. I thought they could go in a good direction when they first made it, but they seemed to just be a comericial band. And when I saw them it was prevelent that this is what they are. it was all about the shooting of t-shirts into the stands.
Guitars
Prs Custom 24
Fender Jaguar
Ibanez as71

Amps
Peavey xxx
Crate v-32h/cab

Effects
Dimebag wah
carbon copy
evh phase
blackstart ht-duel
holy grail plus
electric mistress stereo
dd-20
Okay guys seriously just shut up please goin from how you remind me to Burn it to the Ground listen to both which sounds more country

YOU ALL WISH YOU WERE NICKELBACK
and look at this photograph?
Guitars
Prs Custom 24
Fender Jaguar
Ibanez as71

Amps
Peavey xxx
Crate v-32h/cab

Effects
Dimebag wah
carbon copy
evh phase
blackstart ht-duel
holy grail plus
electric mistress stereo
dd-20
Holy **** you guys are retards
Everyone tell me your favorite modern rock bands!

What do you all think about rise against? Breaking Benjamin? Check out my fav modern rock bands thread.
Last edited by fighterboy10 at Sep 5, 2009,
Quote by fighterboy10
Holy **** you guys are retards
Everyone tell me your favorite modern rock bands!

Tool, Pearl Jam, Jeff Buckley.

Please, make an argument, using periods and commas, as to why and how Nickelback is better than any of those three bands/artists.

I will be happy to give you an intelligent counter-argument, using paragraph breaks, and proper grammar.
The.
Page 1 of 4