This happened on the 01-07-2009.

Well..... i was at night relaxing watching tv with my les paul at arms, then my beautiful wife came on to me with a sexy mood and i just could not resist so i put the LP on one side and started making love, about 20 minutes later i hear that sound that's one of the most terrifying sounds of all time, a loud bang, the sound of wood meeting with tiles at 2 km/hr.Shi...t my Les Paul is on the floor face up....i jumped out of bed leaving my dear loved to see what my then acceptable neglect action to put the guitar in a stand has done. Well the guitar hit the floor with the headstock first so a little ship of wood from the back part came off and a hit on one side of the body was evident but thats all, i was relieved that the neck or headstock did not break. Damm this Les Paul are very well made!!!

After my heart restarted to normal rhythm i continued with my duty as a husband and man. But this is a great lesson for me, no matter what, always take the time to put your guitar in a stand of a case.

Nico.
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by blue_strat
You should have had a threesome.

That's kind of what you get though when you try to make love with Les Paul watching.
Ibanez RGT42DX
Vox AC30C2
Digitech Whammy (FOR SALE!)
Dunlop GCB-95F Crybaby
Boss DD-20
Boss SD-1
Ibanez TS9DX
MXR M-108 10 Band EQ
Last edited by soul.power at Sep 1, 2009,
So you were playing your epiphone when a movie came on the tv with some nudity and you had to fap (it's your duty as a man and husband to your hand) so you put your guitar down wrong and it fell.

Did I miss anything?
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
why did you not play the guitar while banging? that would be cool
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Lol i remember when you posted this story on MLPF.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
So your wife convinced you you need to have a talk about your feelings, so you purposely placed your LP in a place where it would eventually fall. A genius escape plan. Kind of like bringing an escape rope into a cave when you want to hunt some Geodude.

And then, 20 minutes into what you knew would be a never ending "discussion" of why women are superior to men, your LP fell and you were able to escape. I miss anything?