Page 1 of 4
What was high school to you. And what should i avoid and chase.
Yes i am a freshman
'09er
Quote by aaciseric

I hate you too much to be able to answer this thread properly. You misleading swine.

Quote by HeavyReverb

you dont win. f^cking 09er

Quote by emad
Morello Wannabe
Post back and I'll temporary ban you.
inb4 raep
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
Quote by Morello Wannabe
Yes i am a freshman
You should learn you place, bitch.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Morello Wannabe
Yes i am a freshman

Prepare to be hated by everyone for no reason other than being a Freshman.
Feed your mind.
Avoid assholes. Chase criminals at night in a cape.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

High school is not as bad as people think it is. If you don't mess with other people they won't mess with you.
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
High schools a bunch of cunts and twats. You'll become one then you just might stop being one. Simple as that.
Quote by bretws
Im a diesel truck
high school is hell, it will crush every fiber of your moral soul, and you will plunge into a hellish darkness with rabid zombie rabbits eating at your toes. At least, thats what happens to freshman.

Dont worry about high school, worry about college.
It sucks. I'm a freshman too, and the work is intense. 4 hours of ****ing work a night? That's overkill.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by SteveHouse
Avoid assholes. Chase criminals at night in a cape.

im not like that
yeah and then try to do the home work dead tired from workouts moring and afternoon
'09er
Quote by aaciseric

I hate you too much to be able to answer this thread properly. You misleading swine.

Quote by HeavyReverb

you dont win. f^cking 09er

Quote by emad
Morello Wannabe
Post back and I'll temporary ban you.
As I was told on my freshman year to be your self so i was like wtf. Anyways it didn't really work out but that's just me. Avoid being a rebel unless your that kinda person.
Quote by KGB_INC
It sucks. I'm a freshman too, and the work is intense. 4 hours of ****ing work a night? That's overkill.

That is entirely too much work for a freshman (in high school).... Your school blows.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

I'm a sophomore now. So it's gonna involve secretly befriending freshmen and raising them as my own.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Speaking on academic terms, high school is all about college preparation. Be sure you maintain a strong GPA and use this time to explore your interests and possible college choices. This sounds so cliche to what teachers and administrators tell you, but work on your study techniques... because knowing how to study, take tests, write strong essays will help you a ton in college depending on what you want to study.

Socially, be yourself, have fun.. don't fret too much because all those around you are learning just as much about themselves as you are.

Good luck these next four years! You'll never forget them

Ne me quitte pas mon chere.
I'm a senior. I had my first day of my last year today, so I know what's up:

Watch out for:
You'll be discriminated against simply because you're new.
Don't trust people you don't know. They might try to mess with you by, say, telling you how to get the nonexistent pool on the roof. That one's a classic in my school.
Don't always trust people you know, either. In high school ,people have a tendency to try to be "cool", which really means turning into a turd. Don't do that.

Go after:
Whatever you want. But chicks, man, go for chicks. They get looser in high school.
Don't be afraid to talk to people, or act like yourself. I was really quiet in the first year or two of high school, and I didn't make any new friends until the second semester of sophomore year. Then I made a ton, because I stopped caring so much about what people thought of me. Life is much more fun when you're not afraid to make a fool of yourself or be laughed at.

Walk in to school like you ****in' own the damn place. If you think your confident, then other people will too. And then nobody will mess with you, and life will be good.

tl;dr - Don't be a loser or a douchebag. Be cool and do whatever you want, within reason. Someone will like you.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Last edited by pitobodies at Sep 1, 2009,
high school was 3 years of wasted time and 1 year of the best time of my life.
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
1.DO NOT be yourself. Act WAY more confident then you really are. The sad truth is, high school can be hell if you're a loser. (Not to the point of being an arrogant little asshole freshman though)

2. Respect the upper grades.

3. Chase girls. Don't expect them to fall into your lap. I can't tell you how many people wind up leaving high school a virgin because they thought girls would just come naturally. They don't.

4. Focus on school. It's very possible to get good grades and still have a huge social life.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Last edited by maidenfan15 at Sep 1, 2009,
Don't be an annoying dumbass like the vast majority of freshmen. If you act mature upperclassmen will generally leave you alone. Also high school girls are literally insane. There's a possibility of getting a gf who's cool and normal but most likely you'll get a psycho bitch so f*** them, forget them, and get back to your school work.
High school was the thing in the way of getting to college/university. Then the real fun begins.
Quote by maidenfan15
1.DO NOT be yourself. Act WAY more confident then you really are. The sad truth is, high school can be hell if you're a loser. (Not to the point of being an arrogant little asshole freshman though)

3. Chase girls. Don't expect them to fall into your lap. I can't tell you how many people wind up leaving high school a virgin because they thought girls would just come naturally. They don't.

If I had gone to high school with you IRL, I'm pretty sure I would have really, really not liked you.

1. GTFO.

2. Why?

3. Oh no! Anything but leaving high school a virgin!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

My high school is a hellhole. It is the epitome of what I would call the second ring of hell. A vile little place populated by the morbidly unintelligent and grotesquely obscene. There is a toxic cloud of despair in this place. I dread every day I have to roll out of bed and travel to this land of lost hope.

But the food is okay.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
Avoiding this sophomore that picks on all the freshmen, even though he shares classes with them, and often fails 9th grade classes. and he acts like he's the ****.

I ****ing hate him.

edit: some of the freshmen in my school are retarded. example:

sophomore: Hey, how many girls have you ever kissed? huh? You don't get too many girls, do you?

Freshie: oh yeah, well, (pause) just shut up.

I literally head-desked. it was really bad, it sounded so stupid with the rest of the conversation. thus negated all wit...
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Sep 1, 2009,
Quote by SlayingDragons
Avoiding this sophomore that picks on all the freshmen, even though he shares classes with them, and often fails 9th grade classes. and he acts like he's the ****.

I ****ing hate him.

Rape his mom. You know you want to.
Quote by maidenfan15

4. Focus on school. It's very possible to get good grades and still have a huge social life.

Don't do any of this. Except maybe the chase the girls part, but highschool girls are way easier than middle school, if that's what you're looking for. If you did fine in grade 8, grade 9 won't be any trouble.
Quote by Morello Wannabe
Yes i am a freshman

you shouldnt chase anything because youll be too busy being chased by us upperclassmen!
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by metalh3ad88
Rape his mom. You know you want to.

i know i do
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
ummm try to get as much AP credits as possible

makes college soo much easier
and practice guitar more too
makes scolarships wayy more easier

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
conform, no matter how stupid a trend is, go with it. lose your individuality among big groups, but still be yourself around ACTUAL friends.

do drugs. it made me cool!

16 year old heroin addict
Quote by Firebread
Prepare to be hated by everyone for no reason other than being a Freshman.

Meh, im a freshmen, in classes with sophmores, and no one hates us. o.O
RIP Terje (Valfar) Bakken
The only people that bother freshmen are sophomores. It's pretty lame.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
I've wasted three years being a nervous wreck, well freshman year wasn't to bad but then bad things started coming in life and I became very depressed, wasted sophmore and juniour year, gonna try to restart for senior year.

Point: Be confident, make lots of friends, stay away from assholes, dont be afraid, theres not much really thats all that threatening. I realise that almost to late.
Page 1 of 4