Want to buy one of these two, the Agile AL2000, or the Jay Turser JT250. Both about the same price $200 + or so. I know, ya get what ya pay for, but, I'm not wanting a real Gibson, and don't want to spend $800 - 1200, for a guitar I'm only gonna play at home.

I'd like to hear from some of the "experts" here who have owned or player both, and want to hear some real opinions and personal reviews.

Thanks! Pawdog
Agile all the way. I played a Jay Turser once and it was a piece of CRAP. Felt cheaply made, pickups sucked, frets weren't filed down properly etc...

I have heard nothing but positive things about agile guitars, though i have yet to try them.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Keep an eye out for a used Dillion or tokai. both are much better guitars.

if not just get the agile
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I've had both. The Turser sounded (and looked) better, but the Agile was built much better. My Jay Tursers neck warped on me pretty badly.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
i have a jt-220, its a piece.
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!