So does The Warmoth body builder option.....do they assemble the parts/finish you've chosen on the page (like install the trem in the body), or do the just send the body and parts for you to put together? Im not sure because I know you can get parts there that you have to put together yourself so I'm wondering if this is different at all.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger
Quote by Pac_man0123
They won't put it together for you. I think the most they do is install the studs. They will finish the body but it's very expensive in my opinion, and not worth it.

??? It's worth it! Getting someone else to paint it for you is more expensive.....
Quote by mamosa
??? It's worth it! Getting someone else to paint it for you is more expensive.....

Unless you have a friend that knows how.

Or you could learn to do it yourself
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
k thanks.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard | Gibson SG | Casio PG 380 | Dave Mustaine VMNT | Digitech Whammy | Carvin Legacy head |
Carvin V3 combo | MXR Custom Badass Overdrive | Dunlop Jerry Cantrell Wah | Rocktron Banshee | Ibanez PG Flanger