So I really want to buy musicians gear electric guitar strings because they're wicked cheap lol $4 a pack. Has anyone ever used these strings? Are they actually good?
i only pay $5 a pack for D'addario strings. i think Ernie Ball strings are about the same price.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Ernie Ball strings are $5 a pack. Those are not that cheap.
EDIT: /\ Yah, that. I type slow.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Yeah guitar strings around here are more expensive like $10 a pack...our guitar store doesn't get a lot of business so prices of strings and accessories are higher to make up for the lack of business...stupid economy
Quote by Spowell8787
Yeah guitar strings around here are more expensive like $10 a pack...our guitar store doesn't get a lot of business so prices of strings and accessories are higher to make up for the lack of business...stupid economy

I know, i hate that. The store i used to go to did that too. They sold 15 watt spider III's for $150, and packs of strings for $10. I went down the road, and got strings for $5.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
I have to pay 10 for ernies and 20 for elxirs here. I then discovered buying in bulk online.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Quote by JoePerry4life
I have to pay 10 for ernies and 20 for elxirs here. I then discovered buying in bulk online.

Really the best way to go. Just get a crate of em, change em every friday just for fun!
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204