Concrete jungle. Madness. Chaos. Duality.

What the **** is going on? There are two sides to everything. At the very minimum.
Any attempt at an explanation is automatically disregarded as valueless by anybody else. Why is this? Over their head? Too abstract?I lay it out clear, on the table, this penetrating depth of awareness, a quick conveyance of the madness I see, but not for others to empathize with. Limiting beliefs. Fear. I hate and loathe what holds you and I back, and what prevents us (in a general, sense….everybody) from growing as a human beings. To become naturally
better at who we are, diving into the depths of my soul and being, the root and fundamentals of who we are. We take that and grow. Why? We thrive on it. How do we know what “it” is? We can’t come to know it through evidence because anything that has a reason will turn everything and every event and every outcome into something predictable. All of life cannot be predicted. Although it can be, and when it is, life is turned into a medley of routines.
Quote by IAmAnon
Concrete jungle. Madness. Chaos. Duality.

What the **** is going on? There are two sides to everything. At the very minimum.
Any attempt at an explanation is automatically disregarded as valueless by anybody else. Why is this? Over their head? Too abstract?I lay it out clear, on the table, this penetrating depth of awareness, a quick conveyance of the madness I see, but not for others to empathize with. This is absolutely fantastic so far. Your use of vocabulary in order to extend the imagery is astounding. Limiting beliefs. Fear. I hate and loathe what holds you and I back, and what prevents us (in a general, sense….everybody) from growing as a human beings. To become naturally
better at who we are, diving into the depths of my soul and being, the root and fundamentals of who we are. We take that and grow. Why? We thrive on it. How do we know what “it” is? Getting a little too philosophical here, but the last few lines were extremely insightful. We can’t come to know it through evidence because anything that has a reason will turn everything and every event and every outcome into something predictable. All of life cannot be predicted. Although it can be, and when it is, life is turned into a medley of routines. The fact that this is prose, and is yet totally rotatably wrapped up at the end was masterful, I applaud you.

Absolutely fantastic read. A few grammar errors here and there, but I can see it doesn't matter much. Keep it up, my friend, I love it.

If you find the time, link to my piece is in my sig.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah