Page 1 of 3
(Invalid img)
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Just Andrew
(Invalid img)

But they do have strings attached to them?
two and a half men.
Quote by Cameronrobson
But they do have strings attached to them?
Supposed to be ironic.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I found one but I definitely can't post it.

It's like some young girl with her legs behind her head and she has something that kinda looks like cum on her face and a sausage in her mouth and a bunch of her asshole and a bowl sitting on her vag.
If anyone posts the album artwork to Mayhem-Dawn of the Black Hearts I will ban you. Just a warning.

EDIT: and I was already too slow with this post.
Quote by deaththrashcore

prob too brutal for this forum there buddy
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by daytripper75
If anyone posts the album artwork to Mayhem-Dawn of the Black Hearts I will ban you. Just a warning.

Not a big fan?
"When words fail, music speaks"

Gamertag - Acoustickk

Call me Vincent
Quote by daytripper75

i just googled that...wow...is that the drummer who shot himself?
Quote by daytripper75
Would you make them, dare I say, walk the plank?
Quote by Teh Forest King
Quote by Just Andrew
Supposed to be ironic.

what is? the band or you?
two and a half men.
Quote by PinoyxRockar
Not a big fan?

Nothing to do with that. It breaks the site rules about posting gore.
Quote by daytripper75

*googles*

Meh, I'm not very impressed.
Quote by MegaDavie
i just googled that...wow...is that the drummer who shot himself?

Oh lord.
No, it was the vocalist.

This thread is stupid.
There is a list of hundreds of brutal, gory albums that CANNOT be posted on UG,
BECAUSE *surprise* gore is not allowed.
Last edited by raincoffin at Sep 2, 2009,
(Invalid img)
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Quote by Cameronrobson
what is? the band or you?
The album!

No strings attached, yet they clearly are? It's just something too deep for you...
Quote by Teh Forest King
Quote by RU Experienced?
*googles*

Meh, I'm not very impressed.

The real picture will mind **** you.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Quote by daytripper75

That's the one with Dead (the singer), Dead on it right?
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Quote by daytripper75

I just realized how desensitized I am to violence.
two and a half men.
Quote by batman187
I found one but I definitely can't post it.

It's like some young girl with her legs behind her head and she has something that kinda looks like cum on her face and a sausage in her mouth and a bunch of her asshole and a bowl sitting on her vag.

And what album would this be?
Quote by Just Andrew
The album!

No strings attached, yet they clearly are? It's just something too deep for you...

I still don't get it. What does that have to do with Alanis Morissette's song?
two and a half men.
dont click that if your religious lol. but yeah that one is kinda teh br00talz lol. ive seen way nastier tho.

EDIT*WTF? it changed into that guy weird. must be a forbidden link.srry mods. didnt know. i took it off.
Classical Guitarist
Last edited by Zep_shizzle at Sep 2, 2009,
Quote by Zep_shizzle
*pic*
dont click that if your religious lol. but yeah that one is kinda teh br00talz lol. ive seen way nastier tho.

EDIT*WTF? it changed into that guy weird. must be a forbidden link.srry mods. didnt know.

Quote by SilentCivilian8
(Invalid img)

Quote by Zep_shizzle
WARNING!

EDIT*WTF? it changed into that guy weird. must be a forbidden link.srry mods. didnt know.

Sorry for double, but you probably are going to want to take that link completely off.
Quote by Zep_shizzle
i hope not
Actually yes. That album contained nips.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by daytripper75

But what's the difference between posting it and telling someone about it so they google it?

W*** J***** is worse. I censored it out, people won't google it. But, they are by fair some of the worst covers I have seen in my voyages through metal.
Page 1 of 3