i'm looking to get a new guitar and because of my budget, i've narrowed down my choices to an esp ltd h-251 or an epiphone les paul standard. so which one do you think i should get?

i play all sorts of styles, but i have a preference for heavier stuff. i also need something that doesn't break easily since i tend to move around A LOT when my band has shows and i've already been through two guitars this year.
LTD, because it is not a Les Paul.
Don't get me wrong, there are good Les Pauls, but you have to pay way too much and even then it's pretty uncertain unless you go custom.
So LTD. They're decent guitars for the money.
i am looking for a guitar pack, because i think is cheaper... i think Ibanez GRX70DX Jumpstart Pack will be a good choice for me

what do you think?
off topic what did you do to go through 2 guitars???????
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Living stone distortion pedal
Digitech RP250
haha, i seriously don't know! my actual total's like... 4 broken guitars. uhhh, the first one this year was a strat and i somehow broke the neck in half when i was moving onstage and it smacked a mic stand. the second was a telecaster and the input jack got pulled out 'cause... i'm guessing 'cause i move around too much? it's getting fixed now though, but i need a new guitar anyway. oh, i also broke a cheap ltd a few weeks ago. the pick-ups just... popped out... right before our set. so i guess my total's like 5 now, now that i think about it. :/

by the way, thanks to everyone that's given their input so far.
OK cool lol pick ups just popped out i wouldn't go with a starter kit because the way your going it would probably spontaneously explode in your hands
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Living stone distortion pedal
Digitech RP250