The more I think about it, the more I realise I cant really justify spending the money on a new amp!

Just thought I would offer up the pickups because they are lying around doing nothing!
not really, just bought a Nova repeater.

the akai is greater in value though, if your willing to trade it maybe just stick it on ebay and then buy my blackheart outright, youve been after it for a while now, and im looking to shift it, have a think and PM me if your interested
How much to post to Birmingham?
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Massivley tempting, I will check my funds at the end of the month and i have trades to offer TS, so we'll see if we can strike a deal?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
OKeydokey, all interested please PM me, i will not take any offers because frankly its a steal as it is, and i dont know how much postage is going to be so i cant accept 80 posted, because it could end up costing me a bit to post and im not happy about that, it should be in the region of £10 - 15 but i honestly cant say, buyer assumes all postage costs.

trades im always open to offers, but its gonna have to be good.

and if anyone wants it then they can have it, if nobodys taken it in a months time BC_Warlock then its yours, but i need the cash and if somebody wants it now they can have it

thanks

James
Feck! Thats the day i get paid and all!

DW about it mate.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.