I have an RG350DX which has the trem and locking nut, I was looking at getting this one until I stumbled upon a good deal for my 350DX. If it's anything like my RG and any other Ibanez I've played I'm sure it's a very good guitar.

Here's a link to the RG Fixed Bridge section of their site.

http://ibanez.com/ElectricGuitars/Series-rg_fixed
Mine, Ibanez Rg 321 mh, its a plain colour version, with a pick up swap, its killer
TH3 G3Ar
- JCM 900 SL-X and SV MKII 100HD with LIne 6 sv412
-Bunch of pedals ( WD,BM,NR-2...)
-Ibanez Universe uv777pbk,Rg 2550&321mh
-http://backtorlyeh.bandcamp.com/
nice...hopefully they'll have some of those models at GC to try out even tho they're not on their site. I looked in my local music store and they only had one with a floyd rose
I hate my sig
IBANEZ RGR421EXFM!!!!! thats why i got its sick!!!!! try and get the red with the better pups or if you want '5 way selector switch get purple
Why do you want it without locking tuners? For a guitar with a regular nut, locking tuners make string changes alot easier and they improve tuning stability also. I believe you've confused locking tuners and a locking nut. Google the two terms to decide which you mean
Quote by supergerbil
Why do you want it without locking tuners? For a guitar with a regular nut, locking tuners make string changes alot easier and they improve tuning stability also. I believe you've confused locking tuners and a locking nut. Google the two terms to decide which you mean

Oh yeah your right. I was thinking of a locking nut. What is a locking tuner? From the pictures they look like regular tuners to me
I hate my sig
they basically act like regular tuners for tuning the guitar (duh, right?) but for string changes you don't have to wind the string around the post more than once. basically you feed the string through, lock the tuner (most have a wheel you turn on the back to do that) and then you wind it like you would a normal tuner. only difference is instead of 5 to 10 turns it'll only take one to get tuned up all the way. VERY convenient. i love them. i'd still recommend looking into them on a fixed bridge, they just make life and string changes that much easier

anyway i think you've got a pretty decent model picked out there. if you can save up a little more look into the RGA series. i had an RGA121 and (as far as ibanez fixed bridges go) it could not be beat. you can find them used for decent prices. i think i sold mine used for $400 or $450
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
I used to have the RG120 or whatever it was called that had dual humbuckers and a fixed bridge.

It was a great guitar...only reason I got rid of it was I wanted a floating bridge and it had EMG's(yuck!!)
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
I've tried the one in the link, and I had a great time with it. It's great! Definitely worth it. Also try the RGA42FM if you want something more expensive. It's similar, though it has active pickups. It's got an EQ switch, which is a nifty feature I haven't seen on many other guitars.
Quote by Perp8tualMotion
Thank you, Red Comet, for restoring a bit of my faith in human kind.
definitely the rg321mh over the exfm

that mahogany would sound awesome.

and if u want the flamed maple, then rg421exfm for mahogany with a flamed maple top
Quote by ShoeFactory
definitely the rg321mh over the exfm

that mahogany would sound awesome.

and if u want the flamed maple, then rg421exfm for mahogany with a flamed maple top

Yeah that one looks nice too, but I dont know if I want actives...especially EMGs. I've heard alot of mixed revies about them
I hate my sig