hi.
i came across a CD today someone has given me a copy of to listen to and they printed out the CD image and stuck it to the disk.
the thing is i cant remember who gave it to me and i have no idea who the band is or what the albums called, i put it into i tunes to see if it could tell me but it cant find it.

the cd artwork has red writing that i cant make out, its sort of dripping like blood, and theres something which looks to be a blood splatter next to it and in that in tiny writing it says THE HUNT.

does anyone have a clue what CD this is? help is much appreciated.

also there are 8 tracks and it sounds like a hardcore band who use sort of pig squeels but not exactly. its really hard to explain sorry.
Quote by Punk_Ninja

I was like "Shut up woman, Satch is playing"
Quote by Soul Power
Maybe instead of eating you, you and her could eat a drifter. Like, make it one of those things you do together as a couple.
picture?
Pardon me while I burst into flames.
I've had enough of the world and its people's mindless games.
So pardon me while I burn and rise above the flame.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Quote by Dream Floyd

oh, that was helpful

EDIT: To post a lil' more...pics please? it would help.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Last edited by bry0n at Sep 2, 2009,
Ahab?
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
Why do you assholes have to post if you don't even want to be helpful?

Could it be a "The Hunt for Ida Wave" album? It's an Alternative Death band, and they have two records: To Have And To Hold, To Choke Until Cold and "Demo". The first one clocks around 20 minutes and the latter lasts 13 minutes.
The important thing is to never stop questioning. - Albert Einstein
Last edited by nyrhinen at Sep 2, 2009,
sorry its been so long for me to reply i got kicked off the net and just decided to check this now. its quite possible that it is the hunt for ida wave but since i only have the disk image i cant tell...... so heres a photo
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Quote by Soul Power
Maybe instead of eating you, you and her could eat a drifter. Like, make it one of those things you do together as a couple.
turns out i dont know how to post pictures can someone tell me how and i will.....i went to manage attachments and uploaded one but yeah after that i didnt know what to do
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Quote by Soul Power
oh if this helps theres 8 tracks
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Quote by Soul Power
no idea what gracenote is my good man
care to explain?
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Quote by Soul Power
i know on windows media player you can "find album info" dunno about itunes
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
how can you not remember who gave it to you? Not sure what Gracenote is except when you stick a CD in iTunes it uses it to find the album info