Hai guys,

A while back I went 100% acoustic, sold my strat, sold my amp, but my bluesdriver is still sitting here unused and unloved.

Before I got rid of my rig I was having problems with it so I'm not sure if its in proper working order. How can I find out? I want to sell it but not if its faulty.

Also, would someone want to take it off my hands if it were broken? I dunno, for parts or something?
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
look at all the solder connections and check if anythings loose etc, check battery. that may help.
My Rig:
American Standard Telecaster
Fender Starcaster
Sp. Edition Jack Daniels Strat (Modded)
Vox AC15CC1

Stuff I've Built:
Telecaster Deluxe
Telecaster Junior
Pedalboard (from a shelf )
the odd pedal
put a battery in it and put a guitar cable in the input and see if the light comes on when you stomp on it. If the light comes on then good chances it works, but if you want to make sure it works take to a guitar shop and act like your interested in selling it. Most likely they will test it and give you an offer and then all you have to do is decline the offer if it's less than what you want to sell it for.
Current Gear:
ESP LTD MH-250
Ibanez rg470
Peavey ValveKing 112
Blackheart little giant head
2 homemade 112 cabinets
Boss SD-1
Quote by shredzilla
put a battery in it and put a guitar cable in the input and see if the light comes on when you stomp on it. If the light comes on then good chances it works, but if you want to make sure it works take to a guitar shop and act like your interested in selling it. Most likely they will test it and give you an offer and then all you have to do is decline the offer if it's less than what you want to sell it for.

This. Guitarcenter will run it through a pretty rigourous test to see that it is in working order, I have brought many pedals to guitarcenter which I thought worked perfectly well only to find that the GC boys hold it up and yell to me "It ain't workin', brah."
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke